Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dimeque Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2008, 01:37 PM
    Hair cut tipping
    What percentage should you tip your hair stylist(whether is a high scale salon or mediocre salon, and if she's not the owner), and do you have to leave an extra tip to the girl that washed your hair?
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Apr 3, 2008, 11:50 PM
    I tip the person who cuts my hair 10-20%. In a very upscale place, I tipped the hairwasher and the consultant too. If the haircut was poorly done by a girl who talked to everyone but me and kept looking for her boyfriend out the window, I might not tip at all.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tipping the owner of a hair salon [ 7 Answers ]

My hair dresser has her own salon in her home. A long time ago I was told that you do not tip the owner of a salon, so I typically do not tip her. Is this practice still acceptable?

Cut my hair [ 1 Answers ]

I just got my hair braided in cornrows but in the ends of them I have hair that sticks out on the bottom tha just curls up should I cut them

New hair cut *GULP* [ 2 Answers ]

Hey what kind of new hair cut should I get that complements my features AKA-huge long nose? Check my profile to c my picutre because I couldn't put it on here... Post picutes of da ones I should get... I really want sharp long bangs... would that work?? and thanks -anahi

Hair Cut Drama [ 2 Answers ]

My mom has thin hair and needs a medium to low maintenance cut that's sassy and young. I wanted to cut her hair into a graduated bob... how do I do it?

How do you cut face framing layers for long, curly/wavy hair? [ 3 Answers ]

Im going to be cutting my friends hair, and she asked for face framing. I used to know how to do this, but for the life of myself can't seem to remember. If anyone knows please give me some tips on face framing, and how to do it. THANKS:confused:

View more questions Search