Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    surferforlife Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2010, 07:07 PM
    I can't figure this out !
    There's this monkey I really like but I can never find the name of it. The only way I can get a picture of it is by typing in 'George of the jungle monkey' and it appears. Does anyone know what this monkey is called?
    And by any chance did anyone watch Life in a canopy- Living like a monkey if you did do you know the name of the song that kept playing throughout the show?
    The picture won't load I don't know why so here's the link to it.http://static.hcrhs.k12.nj.us/images/thelamp/monkey.jpg
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jul 8, 2010, 07:45 PM

Looks like a Capuchin Google Image Result for http://alchemistpoonam.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/613px-capuchin_costa_rica.jpg
    surferforlife Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2010, 07:48 PM

Thank you so much!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I within the figure. [ 13 Answers ]

Hi and hello everybody, I stand 5'11"( 5 foot 11 inches) and weighs around ranging from 56kgs to 58 kgs. People say I am too thin and it hurts and it cuts me like a knife. I even do regular exercises like pull ups and push ups. If calculated my BMI ( bio mass index ) falls around 17.++. Tell me...

Fashion figure n normal figure [ 2 Answers ]

What is the difference between a fashion figure and a normal figure.

I can't figure out what my girlfriend [ 1 Answers ]

I can't figure out why we broke-up, please help. Here is the story. I have been with my girlfriend for over 2 years, and recently we had some troubles. We are not 100% perfect for each other, but I can accept that, her temper, her everything. Of course I had something that didn’t perfectly...

Trying to figure something out. [ 10 Answers ]

As you all know I'm a little brain dead when it comes to dating... hahaha... But I just got out of a really great/bad relationship I loved him, but he still loves his children's mother you know how that goes, but anyhow. My mother decided to play match maker with her friends son with me. So I...

View more questions Search