Ask
    corriehac Posts: 87, Reputation: -1

Feb 2, 2007, 10:05 PM
    What does my future hold
    D.o.b. 8-21-68.
    saraispiel19 Posts: 670, Reputation: 115
    -

Feb 6, 2007, 01:51 PM
    I'm pretty sure whαt your future holds depends on whαt you do todαy for whαt hαppens tomorrow. Your in chαrge of your own destiny with the options you mαke not some physic reαlm or α mαde up plαn thαt's αlreαdy instructed for you-- if thαt were so then life would be meαningless since you hαve no choice of mαking your own decisions becαuse there's αlreαdy "α plαn"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What does my future hold [ 6 Answers ]

Born aug 21, 1968,

Hold on, move on, or both? [ 169 Answers ]

Hi all, obviously, my problem is about a woman. We broke up to weeks ago. The main reason (she said) was that she didn’t believe in a future for us anymore. We have been a couple for 18 months. The last couple of weeks of our relationship we had a lot of fights. I almost always started the fight...

How to do a proper hollow hold [ 4 Answers ]

:confused: I need to know how to do a proper hollow hold. In cheerleading, we do them, but we always argue on how to do them. Since my father was in the army, and he taught me to do them with your hands under your tailbone or else it's bad for your back, but everybody thinks that your tailbone has...

What does my future hold [ 3 Answers ]

Someone please help! I divorced my husband 10 years ago because he made me choose between my marriage and our unborn child. I choose our child and had a beautiful baby girl alone. Since then my ex has kept me on the back burner with promises that one day we will be together. Last weekend I...

View more questions Search