Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chelle_devin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2004, 12:07 PM
    My Neon Tetra
    My new Neon Tetra fish suddenly has a swollen stomach, and is not moving fast anymore what is the problem with her?
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Jun 29, 2004, 07:20 AM
    Re: My Neon Tetra
    It is unfortunate nobody here could help. I question the ethics of using one board to promote another, but you may need to go elsewhere for help with your fish. It may too late to save that fish, but try http://www.aquariumadvice.com/index....3902425e94b928

Tell Fishfreak, Labman sent you.
    ilovefish Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2004, 07:34 AM
    My new Neon Tetra fish suddenly has a swollen stomach, and is not moving fast anymore what is the problem with her?

It is because she might be pregnant,. maybe u should isolate her to lay her eggs... :o
    nathanp98 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2004, 07:15 PM
    Your fish could either be pregnant, so check each day to see if any fry have hatched. It could also be because it is bloated. Try feeding it less and see what happens.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Towing with 2001 plymouth neon [ 2 Answers ]

I want to know if it would be possible to for me to tow a 1988 Articat Pantera 400cc (Snowmobile), the towing capacity is 1500lbs? :confused:

Will my Neon Tetra (fish) die? [ 3 Answers ]

? I recently bought 10 neon Tetras. I have a fish tank (SpongeBob aquarium), an air pump, and a heater because tropical fish need warmer water. Ok, when I turn on the air pump, it works fine, but there's this one particular neon Tetra that's being tossed up, then goes back down, then...

View more questions Search