Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    arunkant4 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2007, 02:01 AM
    MBA-IT from Distance learning
    I want to do MBA-IT from distance learning so I want the information regarding institutes, course details and fee structure for the same.
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Apr 11, 2007, 02:40 AM
    Please realise that since education is your own decision, you have to do a lot of the work, research, and legwork yourself.

Good luck!
    johnmenz Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2007, 03:59 AM
    The Open University Business School and Simon Fraser University, both highly ranked MBA programmes, offer MBA with concentration in technology.
    AndreaB212 Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

May 16, 2007, 06:55 AM
    I'm not sure if you're sill looking for help, but there are a few other places that you could go to find information about an online degree. That site that I have linked to is a wonderful resource and it's free and easy to use!

Since you're looking for an MBA Degree online that site might aid you in your search.

Lastly, you might want to check out this Guide to Online Education. It is a great place to go to find out if online education is right for you. :-)

I hope some of that helped! :-)

~A
    ElleJ Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2007, 12:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by arunkant4
    I want to do MBA-IT from distance learning so I want the information regarding institutes, course details and fee structure for the same.
    Here are some additional online education resources:

Schools offering online IT Degrees are listed here: Information Systems Degrees.

Schools offering online Masters degrees are listed here:
    online masters degrees.

And finally, here is a direct link with a list of schools offering specifically an IT Masters Degree, along with contact info and everything else you need: Masters Degrees / Information Technology.

I hope that helps! Good luck with your search! :)
    bukkya Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2007, 08:26 PM
    What is outsourcing jods foreign conutries
    mriganka Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2007, 08:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by arunkant4
    Please reply me at your earliest.
    Thanking you,
    mykavita Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2010, 09:56 PM
    At CNA ONline Guide they have several articles about how to become a certified Nurse and Certified Nursing Certification. They also share some information on how to get Free Online CNA Certification and Training. http://www.cnaonlineguide.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mba distance learning programme in hospitality man [ 2 Answers ]

I want to do Hospitality Management through MBA distance learning programme.Could you tell which institutes offer this programme.

MBA Distance learning programme [ 2 Answers ]

Sir, Kindly suggest me Distance Learning programmes in MBA or Correspondence Post graduate diploma in business administration.I am looking for Distance learning Management Information Technology programmes in India. Thanks

MBA (information technology ) Distance learning [ 1 Answers ]

I want to do MBA in information technology through Distance learning

View more questions Search