Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Nov 24, 2007, 01:36 AM
    The Swan
    I missed this show. I know it was cruel and played on women's insecurities. But it was interesting to see the EXTREME transformations... Anyone with me? Is it on DVD?
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Nov 24, 2007, 05:15 AM
    I do remember watching a couple of the shows and thought it was mean spirited and sent the wrong message. But if I had gotten chosen, maybe I would have felt differently. Lol.

From Amazon.com - Amazon.com: The Swan: DVD: Lorrie A.,Kathy Rickers,Cinnamon S.,Dawn Goad,Patti C.,Erica M.,Kari B.,Jennifer P.,Dore W.,Christina O.,Lorraine N.,Delisa Styles,Judith Regan,Sylvia C.,Debbie Seibers,Marsha M.,Tawnya C.,Susie Castillo,Gina Davis (II),Amy
    Vision Expert

Nov 24, 2007, 02:50 PM
    IT WAS MEAN-SPIRITED. And I'm actually surprised that they let them finish out the season, I'm sure there was a contract as these women were in life altering procedures. But I found it amusing.

It actually reminds me of an email I got a few months back, I will post the photo here in a few minutes...

But thank you for the link.
    Vision Expert

Nov 24, 2007, 02:56 PM

So, this is a photo of women who had make-overs... JUST beauty products and treatments. I was a day long affair. NO plastic surgery. It appears that some of the girls may have gotten veneers. I got this in a email titled "There are NO ugly women". I thought it somewhat fitting to this post. So I thought I'd share.
    Vision Expert

Nov 24, 2007, 02:56 PM
    BTW, the second girl from the left won the contest!
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Nov 24, 2007, 02:59 PM
    Thanks for sharing the photo. No plastic surgery! That is impressive. Just think if we had the makeup and hair and wardrobe stylists at our home getting us ready for work! Lol
    Vision Expert

Nov 24, 2007, 03:00 PM
    No kidding... Isn't that amazing though. I saved that email because I loved it so...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Led Zeppelin Song Question - Swan Song [ 6 Answers ]

I'm hoping you can help me. I've been asked by my boss to get a copy of a song called "Swan Song" by Led Zeppelin. He's giving it as a gift to someone that sings the song a lot. Now, I'm a Zeppelin fan and I've explained to my boss that the only thing titled Swan Song that Zeppelin had a hand...

Reggae version of Swan Lake [ 19 Answers ]

Driving me nuts, have been trying for years to find this, it's an instrumental, prob 70's don't know who it's by, just that it's a reggae version of 'Swan Lake' not sure of proper title either, any help appreciated??

Who knows Led Zeppelin's Swan song? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm terriblly in need of the song of Led Zeppelin called "Swan song".Not their record label,but a tune of them.Someone only knows there's a lyric in it goes: "Baby, this is your swan song". Do you know of any Zeppelin song with this title or the lyric "baby, this is your swan song"? If you...

View more questions Search