Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    george.p Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2010, 12:23 PM
    Bible free courses p.hd? Can I study p.hd free course through distence mode
    I got master degree in tamil langue ; and I got bacheller degree in theology
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Dec 17, 2010, 12:31 PM

If you can find any that are accredited... but remember you usually get what you pay for.
    dwashbur Posts: 1,456, Reputation: 175
    Ultra Member

Dec 19, 2010, 12:27 PM

If you find one that's worth anything, let me know.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 19, 2010, 12:42 PM

There will really be no "free" ones, and almost none are accredited. Even those from name denominations are often not. Also "accredited" is a term, what is reconised perhaps in Korea is not in the US, and so on. So what you want to do with degree, and the value to you.

There are many free bible study classes, some hand out papers that claim to be diplomas but most have little value outside of that specific group.
    dwashbur Posts: 1,456, Reputation: 175
    Ultra Member

Dec 19, 2010, 06:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    There will really be no "free" ones, and almost none are accredited. Even those from name denominations are often not. Also "accredited" is a term, what is reconised perhaps in Korea is not in the US, and so on. So what you want to do with degree, and the value to you.

There are many free bible study classes, some hand out papers that claim to be diplomas but most have little value outside of that specific group.
    Agreed. I was being facetious, by the way... though if such a thing did exist, I might be interested just for my own enrichment... if such a thing existed... which it doesn't...
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 19, 2010, 08:59 PM

Heck if one existed, even if not accredited, if it actually had good subjects I would do it myself.

Even my old denomination which had one that was accredited at one point but was not when I took it, cost a few thousand. Now if it costs under 10,000 I consider it inexpensive

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where can you get free babysitting courses? [ 1 Answers ]

My friend and I want to babysit together she's 13 and I'm 12 and we really need a job for this dance club we're doing so please help. Thank you for your time. Sincerely, Anonymous

Free on-line theology courses. [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know if there are any free online theology courses?

Free online courses [ 1 Answers ]

Are there free online courses on disaster management and environmental studies that are internationally accredited?

Free online courses [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me the sites where I can take online courses for free or classes and free online tutorial on Oracle and any other relevant programming languages

Free bankrupcty counseling courses online? [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know of any free bankrupcty counseling courses that you can do online:(

View more questions Search