Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hvacservicetech_07 Posts: 1,083, Reputation: 75
    Ultra Member

May 12, 2008, 08:57 PM
    New pool owner, any tips?
    I just purchased a home with an existing 27ft round above ground pool, so far so good, I have it opened and cleaned and I think I have the chemicals figured out. Any pros out there that may have some tips on keeping it in good condition, I think it's about 6 years old.
    Flying Blue Eagle Posts: 2,056, Reputation: 225
    Ultra Member

May 12, 2008, 10:35 PM
    Hvacservicetech_07 - One thing I would DO is to CHECK TO SEE IF THERE ARE ANY CODES IN YOUR AREA CONCERNING OPEN SWIMMING POOLS LIKE a FENCE with a locking gate, some area I know requires this, One reason is that if a small child gets in and drowns ,YOU CANM BE SUIED BY THE Child's PARENTS CLEAR TO THE MOON AND BACK <PLUSS IT BEUNG ON YOUR MIND THE REST OF YOUR LIFE,
    Have a towel;l down below and in front of the ladder to wipe your and any one else to wipe there feet on or otherwise the water is going to turn green and then start to growgreen moss on the water, there is a chemicle you can get from WALMART that will help keep it down Good Luck And GOD BLESS, Ps CHECK WITH CITY HALL :: F.B.E./

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pool player wanting to start a pool hall in indianapolis [ 1 Answers ]

Simply; if anyone reading this is interested in starting a pool hall in indianapolis please reply. My name is lucas I have been around pool for over ten years and I currently work at a pool hall on the east side. My funds are low but, my will is high. I have several good ideas. Contact me...

Install New Pool Liner-Above Ground Pool [ 1 Answers ]

We are going to install a new liner in an above ground pool this weekend. I have read conflicting information as to when the skimmer and jet holes should be cut. Do you fill the pool with water within a foot of the skimmer, attach the trim kit and then cut out the liner? I don't know what to do,...

New old KZ owner. [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I have just acquired from my brother an old 1977 kz650B. He got it from a cousin who had ridden it for 5 years without any trouble. My brother rode it for two weeks and it died and has never run again. I have changed the oil & filter, air filter, plugs and points. It gets air, gas and...

Pool, spitters or over pool jets of water [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me where to find the spitters that send streams of water over the pool. Thanks, Judy

View more questions Search