Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PsyMarilyn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2008, 09:19 PM
    I'm dangerously insecure
    And it's only gotten worse. Every time I speak to my boyfriend I end up crying. I constantly think he is mad at me or cheating and he assures me he is not doing any of these things. I also get very worked up if he doesn't answer my calls or his text messages are very short or he doesn't respond at all. I guess I don't really trust him, but I don't trust anyone.
    Also, nobody believes I am insecure. I act very confident. But that is all it is, and act, a mask. I cry all the time. I have been on several medications to no avail. I am resuming counseling. This is how people think of me : MySpace.com - ☠Her Imperial Viciousness☠ - 18 - Female - westMONSTER, Maryland - www.myspace.com/sniperbaby

As you can see, I really do act cocky and such. I just don't know how to make it a real feeling and not just a role.
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Nov 11, 2008, 09:52 PM
    We all feel insecure at times. It's normal. You need to spend a little time concentrating on the things you like about yourself. Make a list and read it every morning.

My friends and I have something special we do when we are feeling down. We go around the room and say something we admire about each of the other people. Sometimes your surprised by admirable traits that you didn't even realize you had.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm an insecure boyfriend, and don't want to hurt my girlfriend. Jelous and insecure [ 17 Answers ]

Hi, thanks for coming to help out. I don't want to go on a whole large rant, but I do want to make sure that anyone reading this truly gets what I am talking about. My name is Kevin and I have been in a relationship with my girlfriend for a little over a year now. I met her in High school and...

Am I too insecure? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I moved to the USA from South Africa a year ago, I have met a guy and we are engaged and we live together, I work with him and spend all our time together. He goes to school everyday and I resent him for that, I have no friends here and I have no life apart from him, I feel I am too dependent...

Dangerously Confused [ 1 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend of a year broke up a few weeks ago and agreed to be friends and maybe try again later. We were both in love with each other, he told me really personal things about him and his life. The day we broke up we both cried and we were holding each other. We both didn't want it but we...

Insecure. How do I get over it? [ 8 Answers ]

So, I have been dating the girl for about 8 months now and for the last 5 to 6 months of it I have been a real jealous and insecure . Her past really bothers me. Before me she was with 23 other guys! One right after another! I don't feel like I stack up, I mean how could I. I don't think I'm great...

I'm insecure [ 3 Answers ]

Hey folks, I'm new to all this, I'm feeling really down this week. I have been drinking a lot lately and so I'm planning on trying to sit in for a while, the problem is we all had a night out planned in a few weeks. I really want to stay in but I'm so worried about my boyfriend going out without...

View more questions Search