Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    unclejohnny Posts: 70, Reputation: 2

Feb 16, 2006, 10:56 AM
    New Invention Idea, help getting funds for prototype
    Is there anyplace I can go to get help financially with getting a patent and getting the prototype built? My idea is a car that drives itself, not by mag rails embedded in the road, but by computer system in the car.:)
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Mar 23, 2006, 06:59 AM
    Ok... ok fine but PLEEEZE don't use windows as the operating system... to many crashes! Hard drive?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 23, 2006, 08:11 AM
    The first thing you want to do is make sure there are not already patients on the items you are designing ( most major universities and many auto makers have engineers that have worked on such systems, I have seen proto type cars that use electric eye sensors and the such.

Then if you are using computer programs that are owned you have to get permission to use them from the maker.

But before you present the idea you need a patient first, I have sent you under separate message the name, address and phone number of the best patient attorney I know of.
    Lenovo Posts: 180, Reputation: 14

Jun 12, 2007, 06:35 PM
    Dude, sorry to bust yer bubble, but there is a patent on that...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Invention of radio [ 1 Answers ]

Today is the 100th anniversay of the first intercontinental radio transmission, from America to England. Is there a good period drama movie about the events leading up to this momentous event?

Protecting an invention? [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone advise me please? I have an over-active, caffeine-driven mind! LOL, and frequently come-up with ideas. Often these come to nothing, but some of my ideas might be worth pursuing. However: I cannot afford the cost of patenting, and I am concerned about divuldging my ideas to...

Wirless invention [ 1 Answers ]

I am working on an idea on a wirless device.But I don't know were to start to find an electronic engineer,or something.with remote frequencies?:confused:

College funds [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have a 1 year old daughter and would like to start some kind of college fund for her but have no clue what would be the best program out there. Please advice which fund would be best and save money on Taxes. Thanks, Joe

View more questions Search