Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    michael_martin22 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2007, 10:56 AM
    Clueless on how to ship a puppy from the states to Germany
    My wife and I are currently trying to buy a Siberian Husky Puppy and we can't find one anywhere in Germany, so we are having to look on the internet for pups in the states. We've found some, but we are clueless on how we will ship it over here if we buy it. Does anyone know how this will work? And don't forget I'm in the military, so I have an Army Post Office address, not a normal German address. I know the dogs have to have chips in them, while going back and forth from country to country, I got it. But we are confused on how to get it over here. Someone help.:eek:
    mjl Posts: 486, Reputation: 26

Dec 15, 2007, 11:19 AM
    I've herd that you can send a dog on a plane as long as it is in a kennel. I know you can do that within my country, but I don't know about internationally. Call the airposrt and see. It could be a possibility.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Dec 25, 2007, 11:00 AM
    Send this site an email and explain to them that you are in the military. Or if you are able call them while they are on the radio and ask if they can look into it for you. They are on 6 to 9 am EST.
    I am quite sure they may even be able to help get it to you.

The War Room with Quinn & Rose
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Dec 25, 2007, 05:15 PM
    The only reliable answers on air shipping a dog come from the specific airline you will be using. I am sure it would work better, and perhaps be required for you to pick up the puppy at the airport. Some breeders may have experience shipping puppies.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I'm Clueless! [ 3 Answers ]

HEY, Im a freshmen in high school and I like this guy I don't know anything about him but I like him very much. My friends thinks he's ugly but I really don't care about how the person looks I seen him today in the café but I was to shy to say anything I would like to date him or if not get to...

Spouse full time residents in separate states : states taxes? [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I got married in Dec 2006. He was a full time CA resident in 2006 and still lives there and got income only from CA. I was a fulltime Kentucky resident in 2006 and still live here and got my income only from KY. We can file federal taxes jointly. But what do we do for state...

Clueless [ 1 Answers ]

I have suffered for the last month with dizzies heart pounding very tierd even after sleeping for 12 hours vison problems chest pain hot flushes neck pain body treamorsbeen to doctor had blood test galore ultra sound of heart been to hospital many many times they all keep telling me its annexity I...

I am so clueless! [ 9 Answers ]

Ughh, I feel dumb even asking this, like I am 15 years old again (I'm actually 30), but it's been a long time since I've been in this situation and I am feeling uncertain here. I am not going into a long-winded explanation, so I will just give the basics. I have recently realized I have a crush on...

View more questions Search