Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BABYDRAMA Posts: 22, Reputation: 2

Mar 14, 2007, 09:41 AM
    Pink or brown spotting
    I had sex right before and after my period. My period was on time and normal. But then a few days later I started spotting. Some times it was brown and some times pink. I have had a little nasuea lately but nothing out the ordinary could that mean I'm pregnant?
    robertsqueen Posts: 376, Reputation: 43

Mar 14, 2007, 09:46 AM
    You might be... to be sure you need to take a test.
    ghost56 Posts: 283, Reputation: 26

Mar 14, 2007, 12:00 PM
    It is possible that it was implantation bleeding, which happens around the time of your period.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Light pink spotting after intercourse then stops [ 5 Answers ]

Me and my fiancée are trying to conceive, for the last couple of weeks now we have had unprotected intercourse, and every time after words I go to the bathroom and I have very very light pink spotting, but stops and goes away until we have intercourse again. What could this possible mean? This has...

Make brown gums pink again [ 4 Answers ]

I am a ex-smoker. I was wondering if there is a way to reverse the brown gums and make them pink again.

Pink spotting [ 3 Answers ]

When I wipe there's a light spotting of pink blood. I don't know what is wrong. And I have cramps but my period isn't due until next week. What is going on wit me?

Pink, Brown discharge [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I just want to know is it normal to have a pinky to brown discharge in early pregnancy. I am about 8 weeks pregnant and started to have to have this discharge. I have no pain and it is only very light. I have bad morning sickness, Well all day and am so tired. Can any one help please ...

Pink spotting [ 1 Answers ]

When I wipe there's a light spotting of pink blood. I don't know what is wrong. And I have cramps but my period isn't due until next week. What is going on wit me?

View more questions Search