Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mike stokes Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2009, 07:06 PM
    Passport restrictions for felons
    To whom it may concern .I need to know if I can get a passport to go to Ankara,Turkey.Ihave served all my time and no longer on any type of probation.I am free and clear
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 30, 2009, 07:17 PM

Hi mike,

First it is restrictions on VISA's to enter the country, a felon can always get a passport, that is only a form of ID as long as they meet all the filing requirements.

And the type of crime is also a issue, you should contact their embassy as to visa requirements

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Passport for felons [ 2 Answers ]

:) My fiancée and I want to go to mexico for a honeymoon. He is a convicted felon, is their anyway for him to obtain a passport?

Passport restrictions [ 3 Answers ]

What criminal background can prevent a US born citizen from being able to obtain a passport? How many years back and for what convictions &/or arrests would be a problem? We are hoping to take a cruise for our honeymoon this fall, and with the new laws, we are just trying to see if there will be...

Passport 4 felons [ 1 Answers ]

My husband is a convicted felon, would he be able to get a passport?? I am from England and want him to travel to my home country.

Travel Restrictions for Felons [ 1 Answers ]

I am off Federal probation in a couple of months for a white collar crime (conspiracy to defraud IRS). I served my halfway house time and all restitution and fines have been paid. I now live in Florida. I would like to travel on a cruise or fly to Canada or Europe with my wife. I still have my...

Can felons receive a passport [ 2 Answers ]

Can a felon receive a passport.

View more questions Search