Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kita Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2007, 06:18 PM
    I miss him
    I love my ex boyfriend so much and want him back in my life, I would treat him so good, but now he has a new girlfriend , and I am so depressed! I never though I'd be without him, its been 5 monthes now and I just can't let him go , do you think there is any hope in us being together again?
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Aug 7, 2007, 06:21 PM
    If he has a new girlfriend I'd say no.

Its time to cut your losses and move on. If he wanted to be back with you it would have happened by now. Try to stop thinking about him and get out there and live your life.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...de-116834.html

This is a very good guide to dealing with a break up written by one of the other members here.
    Jiser Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 281
    Ultra Member

Aug 7, 2007, 07:15 PM
    I do not disagree with the above comment. You cannot win anyone back! Why did u break up?
    jrb252000 Posts: 410, Reputation: 28
    -

Aug 7, 2007, 07:17 PM
    Sounds like he already moved on. You need to get yourself involved in some activities and over time your heart will heal.
    Ultra Member

Aug 7, 2007, 07:22 PM
    kita disagrees: bull!

Hey, hey, hey just because you don't like what I have to say doesn't mean its wrong. Read the forum rules on agreeing and disagreeing before you start clicking buttons. My answer was not incorrect or factually wrong.

Grow up. What are you 16? Come on. Move on its been 5 months. Anyone would tell you he's moved on why haven't you?
    -

Aug 7, 2007, 07:28 PM
    kita disagrees: bull!

I guess you are hoping to hear an answer that you are not going to get here. GlindaofOz gives out great advice I suggest you try it.

Aug 7, 2007, 07:49 PM
    Okay I didn't mean to be mean and no I am 17 but I know, I am just really upset:( I love him so much and hurts so much that he has moved on like I feel like I want to die.. but I know I have to move on!
    -

Aug 7, 2007, 07:52 PM
    You are so young you have plenty of time to find another boyfriend. Like I said before get involved in other activities and before long you will be well over him and probably find someone new.

Aug 7, 2007, 07:55 PM
    I know. I have tried so hard but I just can't let go. I went out with him for so long like he made me feel we would have been together forever.
    -

Aug 7, 2007, 07:56 PM
    What caused the change of heart to end the relationship? If you don't mind me asking

Aug 7, 2007, 08:23 PM
    Because of me I am stupid and I always threatened to break up with him and I kind of had the feeling that he never leave me no matter what but we had a fight and I told him I ran off thinking hed chase after me but this time he didn't. I think the reason why I am still not over him is becaause.. he made me believe we would be together again .like when I started seeing aguy he got really jealous and said he missed me and everything then.. he kind of left me again then he came back again and we hung out and I slept with him twice and he said he loved me then the next acted like it didn't even happen..
    Ash123 Posts: 1,793, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

Aug 7, 2007, 08:27 PM
    Kita,

Maybe your boyfriend will come to his senses...
    You seem like a level headed gal and I'm sure He's just being a fool.

So, Just call him one day and tell him "you can do no better" - and let the chips fall where they may.

Aug 7, 2007, 08:30 PM
    A couple of years hahah wow that's long:(
    Ash123 Posts: 1,793, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

Aug 7, 2007, 08:41 PM
    Yes, but have fun in the meantime... and you may even find there's another guy you like just as much comes into your life in those two years.

One thought: don't cheat on the next guy - even if you get bored with him.
    I suggest dating one guy at a time.
    Grayfox Posts: 129, Reputation: 23

Aug 7, 2007, 09:03 PM
    You are so normal kita, how long have you been apart again?
    momincali Posts: 641, Reputation: 242

Aug 7, 2007, 09:25 PM
    Kita, if it makes you feel any better, I am an old lady at 40 years old and I can't remember the name of the guy I thought I loved when I was 17.

And now, if you put all my feelings for all the guys I ever liked together, it's still not as much as how much I love my husband.

This guy WILL become a memory, just like your 6th grade crush, trust me!

But remember, you can't go forward if you're always looking in the rear view mirror. Whether the breakup was your fault, his, or someone else's, it's in the past and you will benefit greatly from moving on. Now that doesn't mean go find yourself another boyfriend to replace him, it just means stop dwelling on what is not real. Get busy with good stuff, healthy stuff.
    nicespringgirl Posts: 1,237, Reputation: 187
    Ultra Member

Aug 8, 2007, 05:36 AM
    At least you have learned form it, that's what counts the most.
    Ultra Member

Aug 8, 2007, 06:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kita
    because of me i am stupid and i always threatened to break up with him and i kinda had the feeling that he never leave me no matter what but we had a fight and i told him i ran off thinking hed chase after me but this time he didnt. I think the reason why i am still not over him is becaause.. he made me beleive we would be together again .like when i started seeing aguy he got really jealous and said he missed me and everything then.. he kinda left me again then he came back again and we hung out and i slept with him twice and he said he loved me then the next acted liek it didnt even happen..

Well no one wants to be threatened in a relationship. Sometimes people get fed up with hearing the same thing over and over. It sounds as if he called your bluff. I know how hard it can be it wasn't that long ago I was 17. I know it feels like its going to hurt forever but if you stay locked down in this mode it is not healthy. Whether he is going to come is irrelevant at this point you need to work on getting better. 5 months is long time to sit around and cry. You are expending so much energy over this guy who is gone. Do you think that's fair to you? You deserve to have a life and enjoy your senior year of high school and have fun. If you do not pull yourself up and shake yourself off and get him out of your system you will just sit and wallow until the end of days. Come on kid, get up get out and have some fun. He isn't sitting around thinking of you so move on. Get out with your girlfriends. Initiate no talking about him and go on.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 8, 2007, 06:29 AM
    I think he got tired of the back and forth The threats, and the jealousy, and all that drama. You where not compatible, nor did you treat each other with love, or respect, so let this go, and learn to do better next time. He has moved on, and so should you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What to do?I miss my boyfriend so much,but he is far away from me! [ 6 Answers ]

I knew one guy via Skype,after long talk,he asked me to be his girlfriend,I agreed!cause I found I love him so much.but the questions are that he lives in Algeria,and he is 22 years old now,I am 24.he won't graduate from his university until next summer.he won't come to see me until next summer.I...

I miss them [ 2 Answers ]

I lost my grandchildren to a new family its so unfair that we can not have contact I understand they have a new life but what about us the grandparents does that sound selfish I miss them really bad:(

I Miss Him Already! [ 5 Answers ]

I've recently been dating this guy I've known for almost 6 years. We've always gotten along really well and used to date when I was a lot younger. We stopped talking for a couple of years while we were both with other people. We reunited about 6 months ago and hit it off even better than it was...

View more questions Search