Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sallu013 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2003, 09:00 PM
    Agency Introduction letter
    Hi every one,
    My friend has started a new Travel Agency and he wants me to write an effective introduction letter. He want to send this letter to other travel agencies and airlines. Kindly help me in preparing the introduction letter.
    Thanks
    Commandermike Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

Mar 7, 2005, 12:25 AM
    Write your own intro letter!
    Since you claim your friend is starting his own travel agency, perhaps HE should write his own letter! After all, what do you know about the travel business anyway?
    Wednesday Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Sep 22, 2005, 01:16 PM
    Do you need help still?
    Did you get help? I have a couple of letters
    Just let me know.[

QUOTE=sallu013]Hi every one,
    My friend has started a new Travel Agency and he wants me to write an effective introduction letter. He want to send this letter to other travel agencies and airlines. Kindly help me in preparing the introduction letter.
    Thanks[/QUOTE]
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Sep 22, 2005, 02:38 PM
    Hello Wednesday, I think you are kind, understanding and willing to help. Just rated this thread and wanted to let everyone know!
    Wednesday Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Sep 22, 2005, 02:54 PM
    Thank you! That was very sweet of you!
    I needed help and was helped without a "nasty" message being sent back to me like the other person that requested the same as I did. That person told the person asking for a intro letter to have the other guy write it himself. Everybody has their strenghts and weaknesses.
    I like to help people anywhere and time that I can.
    I can't write very well nor spell for that matter :)
    I am however in sales and do very well for myself.
    What does threading mean? I think it means placing your thoughts/words on the board for everybody to see?
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Sep 22, 2005, 03:33 PM
    You are welcome. Yes threading means something like that - when it is started. It does not matter if you can spell or not, there is always a dictionary, thesaurus and in the software there is usually a spellchecker. What I appreciated from you was your willingness to help someone in need and having the experience and/or ability to help and give it freely. In forums like this, it's what counts. Not a rebuff or sarcastic answer. Thank you for being a sharing human being.All the best to you.
    dhath Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2007, 10:59 PM
    I want to write a letter to all the agencies about our new travel agency and ask them about the rates
    nagalaya Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2008, 08:45 PM
    Hi, sallu013 The finally do you get the intro letter from Wednesday? When I read on the board don't find it. Because I need help too.
    [email protected] Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2010, 02:06 AM
    TRAVEL CONNECTION

Hi every one,
    Hello, I have started outdoor services, which offer services to the clients. The services we offer are international and domestic tickecting, visa assistance and processing and group packages (inbound and outbound) foreign exchange, etc.

Thanking you,
    03332061884,02132275694-95
    Abubaker bhatti
    aryal Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2010, 02:54 AM
    Dear Sir/Madam,
    Namaste and regards from the NASA TRAVELS & TOURS (P) LTD
    We, the travel agency which has a great experience for arranging student/ honeymoon and many more tour programs with a very affordable rate and quality services.
    We also assure you that, we have been arranging various kind of Nepal (domestic) and India tours & many more………… in a very friendly and disciplinary manner. We have a great experience for arrange all types of international & domestic ticketing, all India tours, mountain flight, trekking, rafting, jungle safari, hotel reservation, mount kailash tour & many more…….(different kinds of Nepal (domestic) & India tours many more…….. )Since last four years.
    We would be very much grateful if you provide the opportunity for arranging different types of tours
    Program and services for your tour program in Nepal.
    Yours cooperation will be highly appreciated.
    Thanks you,
    Yours truly
    DEVRAJ ARYAL
    SALES & MARKETING TOURS MANAGER
    NASA TRAVELS & TOURS (P) LTD
    Putalisadak, Kathmandu, Nepal
    977-01-4246333, 977-01-4227645, 977-9841399540
    [email protected]
    Www.nasatravel.blogspot.com

Sep 3, 2010, 02:54 AM
    Dear Sir/Madam,
    We, the travel agency which has a great experience for arranging student/ honeymoon and many more tour programs with a very affordable rate and quality services.
    We also assure you that, we have been arranging various kind of Nepal (domestic) and India tours & many more………… in a very friendly and disciplinary manner. We have a great experience for arrange all types of international & domestic ticketing, all India tours, mountain flight, trekking, rafting, jungle safari, hotel reservation, mount kailash tour & many more…….(different kinds of Nepal (domestic) & India tours many more…….. )Since last four years.
    We would be very much grateful if you provide the opportunity for arranging different types of tours
    Thanks you,
    Yours truly
    DEVRAJ ARYAL
    [email protected]

Sep 3, 2010, 03:51 AM
    Dear Sir/Madam,
    Thanks you,
    Yours truly
    DEVRAJ ARYAL
    [email protected]
    anand_guptas Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2012, 03:12 AM
    Hi every one,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help with introduction letter [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I need help writing an introduction letter to suppliers. I intend on purchasing products from them and selling it on. Can any one give me any advice? This is a new business start up. Thanks.

Introduction letter to potential Suppliers [ 1 Answers ]

:) I am setting up in business & wish to write to potential suppliers to introduce myself & explain what I want. Most of the suppliers I will use will be abroad so I need help in coming up with a concise introduction letter. As letters are not my strongpoint any help would be appreciated!

Agency purchased old debt [ 1 Answers ]

I have received a letter today from a company stating that they have bought a debt from a leading high street bank. The debt is approximately 7yrs old, I have had no correspondence in this time regarding this debt, the company are stating that the outstanding balance is £767.27 the original debt...

What to say to collection agency? [ 1 Answers ]

Book Antiqua1blue My question is probably a common knowledge question, however not for me. About 2 years ago an ex-girlfriend (of Course) and I went into a jewelry store that my ex-girlfriends best friends mom worked. We found a ring of course that total was around $1200.00. I put 25% down. At...

Organization of interactive agency [ 1 Answers ]

Not sure if this belongs in this section.. . I was wondering how I can fit into an interactive dept of an agency- finance is not for me, too stuffy. Maybe not a designer (limited experience) but an account person dealing with the clients or Proj Mgr- which I enjoy and have experience freelancing. ...

View more questions Search