Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    oparsons Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2012, 11:13 AM
    Where is the flter on carrier furnace CNRVP2417ATAABAA
    Where is the filter located on carrier furnace cnrvp2417ataabaa
    Tom Voight Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2018, 10:03 AM
    Where is the filter on Model CNRVP2417ATAABAA?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 26, 2018, 11:02 AM
    Depends on who installed the unit. Some are located in a central return, some at the return side of the air handler, some in a slot just below the burner assemble. Look at your unit. Can you see a slot on the return side? If not, look for a large return screen, usually on a central wall. If the unit is easily accessed, it is usually at the air handler. Remote attic units commonly have a central return.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Carrier furnace: limit switch fault furnace has ignition but blower will not come on? [ 2 Answers ]

Board says it is a limit switch fault Furace goes into pre ignition, fan comes on and sometimes even the main burner ignites, but the blower will not come on... is this the blower motor or could this be a switch somewhere?

I have a Carrier Infinity gas furnace. The furnace goes on and off many times before [ 1 Answers ]

My carrier infinity gas furnace goes on and off mmany times before it reaches the set temp. It has a two stage blower motor. The unit is only three years old. Board and thermostat have been replaced.More intake ducts added. None of this helps

Carrier furnace 58rav115-16 blower runs but furnace will not ignite [ 0 Answers ]

I have a 58rav115-16 caarrier unit. Lst week I replaced a suspected bad draft limit switch(code31) ran fine after. This morning I got up and the blower was running but it would not ignite. I switched to emergency heat and received a code31. I bypassed the draft switch and was able to get the them....

Carrier furnace [ 2 Answers ]

I am having problems with my furnace. The inducer motor will come on and run then the pilot will light then and then the burner comes on for 1-2 minutes the inducer motor stops and gas off then same over 2 or th3 times then it stops.

View more questions Search