Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AAATeam Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2014, 01:40 PM
    Post-construction clean up bid
    I have to bid on a job in a couple of days and I need current pricing advice for 2014. I have not seen this home yet, but it is in an affluent Long Island NY suburb in Nassau county. I was told that it is very large and my 4 man crew seemed acceptable to the contractor. This is my first bid of this kind (I mostly do commercial accounts) and I want to bid in the right ballpark. He did say it has high ceilings. Any helpful hints?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 8, 2014, 02:15 PM
    Go walk through this home in person and takes some good notes.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 8, 2014, 02:50 PM
    Yes, I agree with tal, and also, what are others bidding on it. Normally the contractor will tell you the bids that have come in. This will give you an idea of what to bid on, right?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to bid on a new construction clean [ 3 Answers ]

How much should I charge for a new construction clean on a 15,000 sf building, glass doors and window cubicles in and out, spot clean carpet in 500 sf area

Writing a bid for cleaning homes & construction clean up [ 1 Answers ]

I am needing help on how to write up a bid for residential cleaning and construction clean up..

What to bid on construction clean up job [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am starting my own construction-cleanup business but I am having a little trouble in the bidding department. I am not sure what to charge. If I should charge per square foot what is an average rate? Windows would be extra charge as well. I live in Maine. Also would like to know if anyone knows...

Submitting a bid for a home construction clean-up. [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know how to submit a bid for a exclusive large home, construction clean. I do not know how to write one to submit. I have an idea on the charge, but any points would help. Thank you

View more questions Search