Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Eebozz Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2010, 05:28 PM
    Can I paint The top rail of my soft sided vinyl pool
    Hi, I have a (Chois) softsided vinyl pool. The top rail of the pool is white vinyl, it has become discolored. Can I paint it with a special type of paint?
    Thanks
    Eebozz Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2010, 05:32 PM
    [QUOTE=Eebozz;2281792]Hi, I have a (Chois) softsided vinyl pool. The top rail of the pool is white vinyl, it has become discolored. Can I paint it with a special type of paint? Or are there rail caps I can purchase to cover the top.
    Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Top seam on vinyl pool ripped [ 1 Answers ]

How can I fix the top overlap seam on my vinyl pool, it's about ready to make it's debute on Americas funniest home videos... I'm draining it now, but want to fix it

Pool top rail replacement parts [ 3 Answers ]

Where can I find replacement parts for atop rail of an above ground swimming pool 12x24 oval

Can I paint my vinyl pool liner? [ 1 Answers ]

My liner in my above-ground pool has a black ring around the top. We can't clean it off... so I was wondering if I could paint it? :o

Pool Top Rail [ 1 Answers ]

There are a few rails that need replacing on our above ground pool. Any suggestions of what to do or where to go? We are replacing the liner and want to fix or buy new rails because of rust on some. Help! We can't seem to find a place that has the rails.

Pool top rail [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I am looking for a replacement top deck rails for an above ground 21ft round pool, any clues?

View more questions Search