Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    STINKY10 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2010, 02:27 PM
    How can I connect extra speakers to my Vizo T.V.
    I have a Vizo T.V. and would like to attach speakers for a better sound quality.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Feb 15, 2010, 02:54 PM

Do you have audio out? That is what you would use. What type of system are you wanting to put with it?
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Feb 21, 2010, 08:35 AM

If you have No Audio out, then you need a Sat or Cable Receiver with Audio Out, then into an Amp and Speakers.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hooking up surround sound to vizo TV with digatal box and technics stereo [ 1 Answers ]

I have a vizo flat screen and want to hook my stereo for surround soud was hooked to another TV but son put his flat screen inplace of it now surround sound want work any help

Name for wire to connect speakers [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Sony speaker system. The two main speakers connect with a cord with what looks like a square with four quadrants; does anyone know the name of this connection

Connect speakers to laptop [ 3 Answers ]

I have a laptop and a music mixer software in my laptop and I wanted to connect it to the speakers of my house. Does anybody know how can I do it?

How to connect home stereo speakers [ 1 Answers ]

I have just acquired a pair of Sharp stereo speakers that have an inbuilt sub-woofer. Each speaker has a separate set of connecting wires for the sub-woofer. Am I supposed to join the wires (positive to positive etc) and insert them into the same hole in the back of the stereo or should the...

Ok to connect 8 ohm speakers to 4 ohm stereo? [ 7 Answers ]

I have a mini stereo that comes with speakers rated at 4 ohms. I want to hook up the stereo to the in-wall speakers in the bathroom, which are rated at 8 ohms. Is this doable as-is? If not, are there any (reasonable) means of making it so? Thanks for any advice!

View more questions Search