Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    excess1960 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2009, 08:37 AM
    How to kidnap the president
    What happened to the movie HOW TO KIDNAP THE PRESIDENT it was on t.v. the week that president regan was shot the first part was shown but no second part.I remember them saying do to the recent events it would not be shown.this movie does not show up anywhere.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Nov 21, 2009, 09:07 AM

Are you speaking of "The Kidnapping of the President"?
    If so, check out this link for more info:
    The Kidnapping of the President (1980)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

President 50% Vice President 50% [ 5 Answers ]

I am the president and the vice pres won't do his job. Does he have to get the same salary as me or can he be fired as a sales person

Wife threatening to kidnap child overseas [ 5 Answers ]

Hi: I am married to a woman of Russian/German background. She is a US citizen though. She has become increasingly unstable though and has begun talking openly about leaving me and taking our three year old son to Germany to live with her brother. In terms of background, I am a good father,...

HE might be trying to kidnap my daughter [ 1 Answers ]

Me and my daughters father have court order visitation for him.In our papers it stated he must notify the child support office if he has a change in physical address.He has told my mother he moved out of town but has not said where to and what city.He has broken many of the terms in the court order...

My ex boyfriends estranged wife tried to kidnap my son [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I have a 9 year old son who I have full custody of him right now his father resides in Michigan state I reside in Indiana state my ex boyfriend is my sons father he was remarried or married to this lady she is canadian citizen she had a argument to my ex in dearborn Michigan with my ex which...

View more questions Search