Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    susanmcdonald Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2009, 05:46 PM
    Shut off valves
    How to install a shut off valve in pvc pipe. What supplies are needed?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jul 28, 2009, 06:06 PM

Compression stop cock and 2 wrenches. Now if you want more details you need to give more details. What aree we installing or fixing? Any pics?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are all shut off water valves the same? [ 1 Answers ]

Are all shut off water valves the same? I want to change two shut off valves and the house was built on the seventies and that is the reason of my question? I will be looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Replacing shut-off valves [ 7 Answers ]

I'm wanting to replace my shut-off valves for my sink and toilet. If I cut off the current connection, I don't think I'll have enough room for a push connect 1/4-turn valve. The copper pipe is 5/8" wide. The copper pipe shouldn't be showing like this anyway, should it? What can I do? 7106

Shut off valves [ 8 Answers ]

This is my problem. I have moved into an older home and I am doing some remodeling and when I went to remove the countertop and sink in the bathroom, I found that plastic piping came through the floor and directly to the faucets. I wish to put a shut off valve on the plastic pipe after shutting...

Access to shut off valves [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know if there is a code in sarasota fl that says you must have access to shut off valves in your tubs and if so what is that code and where can I get a copy. Thank you[ Manny

Leaky Shut off valves [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I live in the Northeast and for the first time this past winter, I actually used the shutoff valves that lead to my outside water spigots. Now that I've turned them back on, they are leaking whenever the water line is open. I noticed they have nuts on the front... was I supposed to...

View more questions Search