Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jan 19, 2021, 04:21 PM
    I figured you wouldn't be able to stand it.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 19, 2021, 04:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    I figured you wouldn't be able to stand it.
    Where to begin, where to begin to list the failures....

What really bothered me was his mimicking during the campaign of the disabled reporter and his disrespect toward the Gold Star parents.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 19, 2021, 05:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post

What really bothered me was his mimicking during the campaign of the disabled reporter and his disrespect toward the Gold Star parents.
    His basic cruelty may be joined by new insights into his business practices through state investigations. We know he lies a lot, and maybe we should see if he is indeed a good business guy through legit means.

Seems we should have answered that question definitively 4 years ago. Even repubs didn't like him back then.
    Uber Member

Jan 19, 2021, 05:54 PM
    Record low unemployment? Solid economic growth? Moving our embassy to Jerusalem? Appointing quality SCOTUS justices? Drawing down our troop deployments overseas? Not starting any new wars? Keeping a rein on Iran and N. Korea? 7 million new jobs? Great increase in manufacturing jobs? The number of people claiming unemployment insurance as a share of the population hitting its lowest on record? Income inequality falling for two straight years, and by the largest amount in over a decade? The bottom 50 percent of American households seeing a 40 percent increase in net worth? 16% increase in pay for low income workers? Greatest GDP in one quarter ever recorded?

Are those the failures you are referring to?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 19, 2021, 06:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Are those the failures you are referring to?
    There isn't enough room here to post his failures.
    Uber Member

Jan 19, 2021, 06:56 PM
    There isn't enough room here to post his failures.
    OK with me.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jan 19, 2021, 07:08 PM
    Was it the left stifling progressive radio, or market forces and lousy management?
    They couldn't compete in the market of ideas . That is not the case with Newsmax. Their ratings and market share grows daily . That is the reason why CNN wants to deny them a platform
    Ultra Member

Jan 19, 2021, 07:59 PM
    as to your question about the market place ; this is what Parler has to do since they are denied by the cartel any access to the market place .
    First it would have to create their own Amazon Web service to host their site .
    Then they would have to build their own Google like search site for people to find it . Then build their own phone company for people to download their app. Only after those 3 operations are up and running could they begin to compete with Twitter . and that assumes you can use existing infrastructure like satellite transmission services and optic cable .
    Ultra Member

Jan 20, 2021, 05:06 AM
    on the black list front .... John Eastman ,a lawyer who both represented Trump in his legal challenges to the election, as well as gave a public speech in support of Trump at the rally "retired " from Chapman University after 169 faculty members pressured U President Daniele Struppa to fire him for exercising his free speech .

Struppa wrote in a statement Jan 8 that Eastman having “a role in the tragic events in Washington, D.C., that jeopardized our democracy. … Eastman’s actions are in direct opposition to the values and beliefs of our institution. He has now put Chapman in the position of being publicly disparaged for the actions of a single faculty member, and for what many call my failure to punish and fire him”.

Struppa who did not want to fire Eastman bowed to the pressure .

.................................................. .................................................. ......

Without warning the marketing heads of the corporation that manages the radio stations that air the conservative Robert Pratt on Texas radio show for the past fifteen years announced they were cancelling the program, despite its profitable status and high ratings.
    Uber Member

Jan 20, 2021, 05:28 AM
    McCarthyism at work again. No doubt the tolerant liberal dems will rise up against this persecution.
    Expert

Jan 20, 2021, 10:21 AM
    After 4 long years of the dufus insidious lies BS and antics it's no wonder big biz wants to clean house and get about making money under new management which has officially turned the page by will of the people.

Fringers just need to figure it out without the steady diet of red meat from the defeated deposed dufus.
    Ultra Member

Jan 20, 2021, 06:18 PM
    Josh Hawley is the next on the cancel culture hit list . He dared question some election irregularities in the halls of the Senate . He asked for some investigations before the vote was certified . For that heinous crime he is now a marked man .

Simone and Shuster has cancelled a book deal with him .Ironically Hawley ,a former prosecutor's book is an expose on hi tech . In ' The Tyranny of Big Tech';he argues that these hi tech monopolies threatens our republican form of government .

Before Simon & Schuster’s announcement, Hawley had denounced the violence of Jan 6 . Too late . the publisher had already prejudged Hawley and found him guilty .

But that is not all . Loews corp ;a hotel management company has decided to cancel a planned fundraising event for the senator. In a statement the company said "We are horrified and opposed to the events at the Capitol and all who supported and incited the actions. In light of those events and for the safety of our guests and team members, we have informed the host of the Feb. fundraiser that it will no longer be held at Loews Hotels".

Simply raising questions about vote irregularities is now an act of violence and insurrection
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Jan 20, 2021, 07:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    Simply raising questions about vote irregularities is now an act of violence and insurrection
    Hawley did a lot more than that, and you know damn well that he did.

He was the first senator to loudly proclaim that Trump's nonsense theory of having the election stolen was promoted by him.

On the day when the electoral votes were tallied and Hawley filed his objections, a mob motivated by the belief that the 2020 election was stolen stormed the United States Capitol.

Hawley helped popularize and legitimize the conspiracy theory that motivated the mob. Pols from both sides of the aisle alleged that he bore moral responsibility for the storming of the Capitol and the five deaths it caused.

They argued that Hawley should resign or be expelled from the Senate.

Tom, why do you continue with your lies and half-truths? Your Repubs can't get away with it anymore. There's just way too much true info out there - mass media and the huge library that we call the Internet. Your once-proud party is becoming swamped by the fringe far-right.
    Uber Member

Jan 20, 2021, 07:13 PM
    They should tread carefully. Sow the wind, reap a whirlwind.
    Ultra Member

Jan 20, 2021, 08:08 PM
    Hawley did a lot more than that, and you know damn well that he did.

He was the first senator to loudly proclaim that Trump's nonsense theory of having the election stolen was promoted by him.

On the day when the electoral votes were tallied and Hawley filed his objections, a mob motivated by the belief that the 2020 election was stolen stormed the United States Capitol.
    Hawley raised questions in the format prescribed by the laws of the United States about the way elections were conducted in the state of Pennsylvania, just as Democrats did about other states in 01, 05, and 17.
    Hawley helped popularize and legitimize the conspiracy theory that motivated the mob. Pols from both sides of the aisle alleged that he bore moral responsibility for the storming of the Capitol and the five deaths it caused.

They argued that Hawley should resign or be expelled from the Senate.

Tom, why do you continue with your lies and half-truths? Your Repubs can't get away with it anymore. There's just way too much true info out there - mass media and the huge library that we call the Internet. Your once-proud party is becoming swamped by the fringe far-right.
    I really don't care what "pols from both sides of the aisle " think ;nor what you think .
    Uber Member

Jan 20, 2021, 08:14 PM
    You are a patient man, Tom.
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Jan 20, 2021, 08:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    I really don't care what "pols from both sides of the aisle " think ;nor what you think .
    Tom, that's been obvious ever since you showed up here. You forgot to add that you also don't care what the truth is. The truth shall set you free tom, from that prison you've locked yourself into.
    Uber Member

Jan 21, 2021, 01:01 AM
    The truth shall set you free tom, from that prison you've locked yourself into.
    When do the violins start playing?
    Expert

Jan 21, 2021, 09:11 AM
    Funny how after two months of hollering foul about the elections, the evidence points to the fairest, most participated election in recent history. Those who believe otherwise seem to be outvoted and a minority...and LIED to. Mr. Hawley seems to be one of those doing the lying, or repeating the lies of the ex liar in chief. Contrary to popular RW fringer belief and orthodoxy lies have consequences, as does defending those liars.
    Ultra Member

Jan 21, 2021, 10:14 AM
    Hawley argued that Congress should "investigate allegations of voter fraud and adopt measures to secure the integrity of our elections. But Congress has so far failed to act."
    He did not make any of the suggestions that the President's team was making .

Sen . D+ck Durbin denounced Hawley's objection saying he was howling at the moon . But in 2017 this is what Durbin said about Boxer's objections to Trump electors .....
    "I thank her for doing that because it gives members an opportunity once again on a bipartisan basis to look at a challenge that we face not just in the last election in one State but in many States,"

Sen. Chris Van Hollen made a similar comment about Boxer's objections .....

"I believe that Barbara Boxer, D-Calif., and Representative Stephanie Tubbs Jones, D-Ohio, have performed a very valuable public service in bringing this debate before the Congress. As Americans, we should all be troubled by reports of voting problems in many parts of the country,"

Of Howley's objection he said .
    He’s attempting to undermine our democratic process...and his objections were a reckless stunt .

But evidently Boxer's wasn't a reckless stunt . It was in fact a legitimate part of the process .

Now was Boxer LYING; was Durbin LYING ,was Hollen LYING ????

You guys throw that lie word around way too much . It is an easy smear for you to use . It takes no effort on your part to write that 3 letter word .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How do I list purchases from Amazon by Amazon or by the sub vendor? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a number of purchases from Amazon that are from separate vendors using Amazon sales portal, they are mostly one offs... do I list them as separate vendors or just under the main main Amazon account in my ledger?

How do I regain parents trust after a serious trust break down? [ 1 Answers ]

Basically my ex fiancŽ did dope and I had a little of it now and again, but then when we broke up I found more of my mates do it too. As I enjoyed a little smoke now and again I bought my own stuff e.g a grinder and some weed. For 3 weeks I was buying my own and hiding it at home. Ä°t was never a...

It hurt to break someone's trust? [ 3 Answers ]

I hurt my boyfriend by breaking the promises I made with him.I chat with male friend when he was chating with me .he have given me a second chance but I again did it now he is hurt very much and not receiving my calls so will he forgive me...

Can you regain trust after a break up? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, here goes. A little background info. My boyfriend and I have been dating for about 7 months but we didn't become offical/exclusive tillNovember. He dumped me a few days ago because I told him once again I was uneasy about his friendship with my cousin. I get jelous quite often and moody. He...

View more questions Search