Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Meganruth Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2012, 07:15 PM
    What would the value be of a Staffordshire cup and saucer set, Elizabethan Forget me
    Staffordshire Elizabethan Forget me not pattern used only 3 times. Not chipped or marked in any way.
    kathyp1 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2012, 01:32 PM
    hi if it is just the up and saucer the I would estimate 15 - 20 usd, I am not an expert but do collect
    if you would like to get it valued take it to an auctioneer, it is vintage not antique also remember they have their costs if they auction this for you, and it also depends in wich country you live
    hope this helps
    thanks kathy

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's the Value Of 2 Staffordshire plates? [ 2 Answers ]

I have 2 staffordshire plates and I am unaware of the year because it was given to me as a gift. They are a fine english bone china staffordshire england (I'm typing it as what it says on the box) surrey buttercups W4104 Duchess plates by crown sterling. Pleaase if anyone might know the value of...

what might be the value of a staffordshire crown cup @ saucer A15700 [ 1 Answers ]

Floral bouquet designs with pink bordering and gold trim

80s movie I think. Kid goes in flying saucer thing [ 1 Answers ]

Ok This movie came out in the 80s I think.. A boy goes in this flying saucer type thing and it goes underwater.. at the end of the movie he gets home and shoot off fireworks... that's all I remember.. There is a robot type thing inside of the saucer. I thought it was called the aviator but it...

Staffordshire Terrier [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there, We just got a new puppy. She's a Staffordshire Terrier. She's going to be 8 weeks old on Monday. I've done a tad bit of research on them, but want some personal experience from some folks. So please give me some tips and advice. My main concern is that she is the runt and she was...

View more questions Search