Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    goldenboxer1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2011, 04:19 AM
    80's movie based on Snow White but she does not end up with the Prince...
    There is a movie that came out in the 80's that is based on the story Snow White. There is a evil stepmother, and beautiful stepdaughter. The stepmother orders the execution of her stepdaughter however the huntsman is unable to do it so he kills a wild boar and delivers the heart of the boar to the stepmother which she consumes with relish. Meanwhile the stepdaughter is running through the forest until she stumbles across a little house, she tidys up and makes a meal then falls asleep. As the miners return home, they are not little dwarves but normal sized men. Over time one of the men named Elliot, falls in love with the girl.

I cannot remember the name of this movie, Please Help!
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Nov 23, 2011, 10:36 AM
    Maybe this one? - I do remember watching it years ago, pretty sure the men Snow White hides with are regular size - (pretty sure they're not miners though, I think they're outlaw type guys... ) - worth a try!
    Snow White: A Tale of Terror (TV 1997) - IMDb
    goldenboxer1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2011, 04:31 PM
    No it was not snow white: a tale of terror. This movie came out during the 80's still appropriate for kids.
    h.ugo911 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2011, 02:14 AM
    Snow White: A Tale of Terror
    I think that's it :)
    redone22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2012, 10:14 AM
    I've got it! It's from Shelly Duval's Farie Tale Theatre. This episode was starring Vincent Price as the Mirror on the Wall and Michael Preston as the Huntsman.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/112379/shelley-duvalls-faerie-tale-theatre-snow-white-and-the-seven-dwarfs

Lee

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old late 70's, early 80's fantasy animated movie.D&D based? [ 6 Answers ]

I would like to find the name to this movie. All that I remember of it is that it starts in a bookstore, a young man, with glasses does or purchases something there that ends up taking him to a fantasy land. If I remember right, it has a D&D feel to it, as though he was playing the game and...

Animated Children's Movie-Spin off Snow White [ 3 Answers ]

I've been searching for this movie for a long time, there's a children's movie I used to love when I was young but no one knows what I'm talking about... All I remember is that it was kind of like snow white in the sense that it had dwarves or several little men or something like that... and they...

80's Children's movie based in Australia [ 2 Answers ]

We watched a movie about a little girl wakened in the middle of the night then she helped a kangaroo to find her lost baby joey. It's been a while and I can't remember it well except the animals would turn into animation after you saw the live one. Thank you

View more questions Search