Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mgimbor32 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2010, 12:09 PM
    Name for 90's cartoon show
    I am trying to figure out a cartoon that came out in the 90's, it was based in older times with animals as people and one of the characters names I believe was nigel. The cartoon aired weekdays very early in the morning, I used to watch it before school sometime between 5 and 8. I was an early riser.
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Dec 4, 2010, 03:25 PM

Maybe,.

Maple Town
    taylormorgan Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Dec 4, 2010, 04:46 PM
    The wild thornberrys... loved that showw.
    soccerdj025 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2014, 01:31 PM
    Mutant League. Awesome cartoon.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Early Morning 90's cartoon show [ 2 Answers ]

So does anyone know what a show that was on in the early morning in th early 90's (at like 6-7am in 1996- 1997 on Fox or NBC maybe) about people or creatures )not 100% sure) that raced and would get maimed. They would be put in tanks (kinda like Star Wars Bacta tanks) to heal and regenerate limbs...

90's cartoon network show [ 3 Answers ]

1. Does anyone know the show aired on cartoon network in toonami section where there were human space ships with battalions of robot fighters. The people used to climb into the robot suits and defend the ships. Every once in a while a white super-robot would come to rescue the empire from pinch.? ...

90's or 80's cartoon movie or show [ 1 Answers ]

It was a show I used to watch when I was only young.. All I can remember was that it was about a little purple character (maybe an alien or gremlin?) and he used to change into different things e.g a dog or anything he needed to. But you can't remember exactly.. please help I can't stop thinking...

Cartoon show maybe late 90's or early 00's [ 8 Answers ]

Hi I have a very difficult question to ask. I am looking for the name of a cartoon show that came on in the late 90's or early 00's in the US. I don't remember what channel or network it was on. The show was about these large robots that were pilot by certain select individuals. It was set back in...

Can't remember the name of this (90's) cartoon kiddie show [ 4 Answers ]

God, I'm so happy there is this sight. HOPEFULLY, someone can answer cause I've asked everyone and they don't know!! OK, so it was like these little critters they looked like gizmo's and furbies, they also kind of resemble the rainbow bright adoption angency critters, but they had pouches on...

View more questions Search