Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    orange Posts: 1,364, Reputation: 197
    Ultra Member

Dec 19, 2005, 01:40 PM
    Ribbit King Plus for Gamecube
    Does anyone know how to unlock the last clip in Ribbit King Plus? It says I need to become the Frolf champion, but I've already done that and the clip still will not unlock. Also I've played the game through and solved it 4 times and still never get Captain Oinka as a character. Or is he just available in the PS2 version? Thanks for any help!
    cfablemaster Posts: 30, Reputation: 4

Jan 7, 2006, 04:51 PM
    Game prob?
    Well I wuld say u might have a defective game or u were right about only the PS2. U culd always look for it in a search engine. A search for that wuld be specific.
    Ultra Member

Jan 7, 2006, 05:14 PM
    I've searched online for tips and cheats and walkthroughs for MONTHS. The only thing I found was that someone at another forum had the same problem as me, but they never received an answer to their question. So I was hoping someone here might have an idea. I suppose I could try renting another copy of the game, playing it and seeing if it was defective. I never thought of that, thanks.
    cfablemaster Posts: 30, Reputation: 4

Jan 7, 2006, 05:18 PM
    Lol
    LOL I looked up how to unlock last clip in ribbit king in AOL search engine and u were the first thing that popped up on the search lol.
    Ultra Member

Jan 7, 2006, 05:29 PM
    Oh LOL that's very funny! :D

It's not the most popular game, but I like it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Gamecube [ 16 Answers ]

What are some good accessories I can get for my Gamecube? Some good games I should get?

King Arthur And The Knights Of Justice [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. Does anybody remember the cartoon: "King Arthur and the Knights of Justice?"---------> http://tfarchive2.com/cartoons/videoclips/bones.php I loved this cartoon as a child and I am wondering if a DVD collection has been made. I checked Ebay and Amazon and everything, but nobody has anything....

King charles help [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I bought a king charles from a breeder 8 days ago. She told us she was 3 yr old and had pups 4-5 weeks ago and they died, and she didn`t want to put her through it again so wanted her to go to a family home. We took her home and she is an absolutely great dog, she doesn`t mess in the house or...

Drain King/Possibility to burst PVC Pipe [ 6 Answers ]

I have a pool which has 1&3/4" PVC pipe going from the pool (the skimmer) to the pool pump. The pump suctions water in from the pool. Unfortunately, debris (leaves and pine needles and other stuff) has gotten into that line (it is about 30 feet long) and partially clogged the line. Part of...

King Louis XVI [ 1 Answers ]

Why was King Louis XVI of France unable to restore his authority in the years 1789 - 1792?

View more questions Search