Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Astonr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2007, 09:33 AM
    Honda Accord won't crank
    My 1992 Honda Accord Lx won't crank. If starter spray is put in it cranks but cuts right back off. A mechanic tested my fuel pump and it's good. He's thinking that maybe it's the distributor or relay. Could this be the problem? If so where can I find a picture and description of the things that need to checked with the relay and distributor?
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Aug 16, 2007, 12:22 PM
    Read sections A, B, and MM below:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...das-46563.html

. Check all under-dash and under-hood fuses with a test light or multimeter.
    . Replace Ignition Control Module, coil, and main relay.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1986 Honda Accord LX/1996 Honda Accord LX [ 12 Answers ]

Would someone be able to tell me if the wheels on an 1986 Honda Accord are interchangeable with those of a 1996 Honda Accord. Thank you

1992 Honda Accord Crank/No Start [ 5 Answers ]

92 Accord, Cranking but not starting. Fuel pressure is good, No spark. Distributor, Cap, rotor, ignitor and coil all good. Main Relay good. Fuses all good. ECU problem?

Upgrade Honda Accord 1980 to Honda Accod 2003 [ 1 Answers ]

Help me!! I have old Honda Accord 1980, I want to upgrade it to Honda Accord 2003 step by step. I do not much money right now. Please Help me about this, which parts one by one I must change. Thanks

1996 Honda Civic Crank but won't start (no spark) [ 1 Answers ]

Hello There, What happen was the previous owner install two kill switch, one for the fuel pump and one for relay under the steering wheel. It wasn't wired neatly and my kids accidentally kick one of the wired and disconnected the fuel pump kill switch and that shut down the whole car while I was...

View more questions Search