Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NarcissiticBW Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2014, 04:22 PM
    Name of the film where an orphan girl magically fills a room with food
    I can't for the life of me remember the name of this film, probably because I can't remember much of it.
    I remember its about a little girl, I think she's an orphan and lives in this big house with other orphans, or she was just left there by her dad while he went to war; I'm not sure. She's treated badly by the woman in charge (I think) and keeps finding ways to escape, and she befriends a man that lives in the building opposite (again I'm not sure).
    I think she has magical powers or something because she conjures up a room full of food she shares with her friend and makes a wooden plank appear from her window to cross to the other building to get away from the woman who's meant to be looking after her.
    Its not much to go on but I hope someone knows what I'm on about.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Feb 1, 2014, 04:29 PM
    That sounds like A Little Princess: A Little Princess (1995) - IMDb

or one of the other versions of it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Anime film about a robot girl implanted with a dead girl's memory chip [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! I remember watching this anime, not sure if it's a full length film or an OVA where there's this robot girl who was implanted with a dead girl's memories then a human boy finds her in a garden and they both fall in love with each other. My memory of the ending is a bit hazy but I think it was...

A film about a plump unattractive girl who gained a man engaged with another girl [ 2 Answers ]

This film should be from the 1990s I think. A guy is engaged with a girl, but then he meets this plump girl who tries to gain him. Although she is less attractive than his girlfriend she shows positive sides of her character and eventually succeeds. It's a kind of love story about true feelings and...

Fluidmaster 400 (only 6 months old) flushes & fills tank, but bowl only fills a bit [ 7 Answers ]

I've read the other answers here, but they don't seem to match my experience. Got a Fluidmaster 400 inside the tank, and it's only 6 months old. Bowl was re-filling fine before, but ever since my wife had to plunge a clog (pregnancy has ugly side effects, you know?) it has only re-filled maybe...

What's the music video where a guy sings while the room fills with water [ 0 Answers ]

What's the music video where a guy sings to the camera while the party and room he is in fills up with water

Downloads Magically Disappear [ 1 Answers ]

I am running Windows Vista on a Dell Inspirion that I bought in June 08. Everything worked fine on my computer up until about 2 weeks ago. I didn't change anything, add any new programs, nothing like that that would explain why I'm having issues now. I have Mozilla Firefox and IE7 installed on...

View more questions Search