Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    choosinganangel Posts: 54, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2014, 02:59 AM
    Oh my God you guys!! I'm freaking out right now!! My son's school has been corresponding with me on this issue, and they took my son aside yesterday 2/13 and asked him if his dad took him from his mommy, and my son started FREAKING OUT, CRYING, THREW THE TABLE OVER and beating his head in!! Well this afternoon, I'm on Skype with my kid, and his dad comes in and says they are LEAVING THE STATE OF WYOMING tomorrow after school, and they have as much money as they'll ever need and they'll have a lot of fun, and they can do what they want!. He even mentioned the ordeal at school in the recording... I've sent the recording to the Principal and I'm on my way to Wyoming now to get an Emergency Ex Parte Custody Order, and I'm going to take my other papers already signed by the judge, to the police with all of my evidence, and Praying for a Miracle... Trying not to break down and cry.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 14, 2014, 05:42 AM
    This is what I was afraid of. I'm assuming he has already been served. Go to the court and explain to the court, that you have proof that the father is going to ignore the show cause order and flee. As for an an ex parte to take temporary custody until the hearing.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Feb 14, 2014, 06:16 AM
    Did you have permission to talk to your son or is this something that you were doing covertly? You might not have any evidence at all other then your word.

Feb 14, 2014, 06:18 AM
    From previous posts, I don't think it was being done covertly.

Feb 17, 2014, 03:29 PM
    OMG... I NEED TO BE A DETECTIVE!! You all ready for this? Felony kidnapping, conspiracy to kidnap, interstate custodial interference and who knows what other federal charges are coming his way. :D Twas funny, I finally had an appointment with the Detective today. I go in with arms full of documents, and he had this pile of like 50 papers. I'm like, "What's that?" he said, "That's the file they sent me." I said, "Who sent you?" He said, "Wyoming Court." I took a good look at all the documents and went HOLY SHIAT... THEY WERE ASKING FOR DOCUMENTS INVOLVING A "POSSIBLE KIDNAPPING CASE" AND THEY SENT ALL OF HIS FRAUDULENT DOCUMENTS TO THE POLICE!! Not one of the "legal documents were there." bwahahahahahahahaha Even still, the Detective is questioning me, and boom, after constantly shutting me down time and time again... I told him, "How do you even think he knew I was in the hospital that day? That was a Tuesday. I never would have let him have visitation on a Tuesday." and right when he tried to shut me up again, I said, "Yeah, that lady there, that called the cops on me, with all those lies, she called the father telling him to go get the kid, and shes in NV and he's in WY. Now if that aint kidnapping I don't know what is." He said, "How do you know that?" I said, "I have it recorded...him saying, 'she set you up man, she called me i called my connections she called hers.....omg your own aunt set you up!' "... He got silent. Finally, he says, "you bring that in, and we'll have a motive...and get this case rolling." and I said, "Uh, hello, I've already won! The courts only supplied you with the criminal connected documents lmfao," woot woot! And yes, I filed this morning with Child support services, to get my $44,000 in arrears paid asap... so that's done, and tomorrow... we all can celebrate! Like I said, HE CAN NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER GET CUSTODY. :D Unless he kidnaps him. Tee hee. :D

Feb 17, 2014, 04:35 PM
    Were you able to get your child? Did you talk to the police in Utah or WY? Cops hate domestic cases. Parental kidnapping is not an easy case. Which is probably why the detective was giving you a hard time. But this doesn't answer the issue you had last time. That of him running with your son.
    stinawords Posts: 2,071, Reputation: 150
    Ultra Member

Feb 17, 2014, 04:50 PM
    I was wondering over the weekend how things with your son went as well. Last we heard you were on your way to pick him up. Did that happen?

Feb 17, 2014, 07:31 PM
    Well I was not here, cause when he told my son he was taking off, I followed. You guys have to understand one thing here, the cops up in Wyoming are all buddy buddy with him. He knew he was getting served and they just told him to take off out of town for a few days and they would return it as "unservable." If you think I'm even exaggerating, check this out. Lol I was in touch with the school remember? And they told me they would need to "see something" from me, to verify that Rielly was in deed my kid, but they also didn't tell Paul cause I told them... his name isn't Edward, his name, by law is Don... His dad changed it. So they held off, and on Thursday I guess they took Rielly aside and asked him if his dad took him from his mommy... and he just lost it, started screaming, growling, crying throwing stuff, hitting himself threw over a table and what have you... and his dad is running scared, cause he's getting caught. His buddy cops are buying him some time... and listen to this crap.

Friday I went up for the emergency order... but went to the school first... and the principle looked like a homer simpson in pajamas... so gross. And he takees me in the office, and his energy was like, he was scared of me, and he told the secretary to call the "school officer". And we're talking, and I asked him if he got the recording of Paul taking off with Rielly... and he was just starting to listen to it, and he heard it all, saying f this f that, we've got all the money we'll ever need, we won't want for anything, and we'll do whatever the f we want to do... and the principle says, "Is he saying the F word?" I'm like, yeah, plenty of times. Then the officer came to the door, and I rose and introduced myself with a handshake and he was already judging me... when in fact, I'm there looking for protection of a child who's identity has been changed without a court order.

Cop sits down... "So why are we even here?" he says snottily. "This is a civil case, and you have to do deal with all that in court, not here, we can't change any of that, so I don't even know what you're doing here." And I looked at the Principle and said, "See what I said in the email, is true. Paul's a friend of his and he is already copping an attitude with me." and the cops says, "yeah, I have known paul for what 30 years or so...and he's an established man in this town and .........." I interrupted, saying, 'I'm not here to talk aobut paul, remember this isn't a custody hearing, and if you think paul is all that good, then how about you get your kid kidnapped from you and someone changes her name and see if you call that person a good person." He got all haughty, and says,"You know, where were you when Paul had Rielly in Clark elementary, and was raising him... like where have you been for the last 7 years anyway.oh yeah that's right, you were a recovering meth addict... going through rehab. Right?" he said snidely, and I said, "You better watch how you tak to me sir, cause if you can't back up wihat you say, you shouldn't say it. See that's the word Paul uses.

Feb 17, 2014, 07:31 PM
    Even in the Fake court documents, he made, up." and he said, "Well I thinkn it's time for you to go, cause like I said, this is not the court and this needs to be settled in court." and I said, "wow you listen like Paul too, cause I didn't bring up court, you brought up crap only paul would say about me, and to this day has no proof of." and I started to pull out some of my paperwork....and he said, "That's enough, I think we're done here." and I said, "No, you're done here, and I don't even know why you are here. First of all I didn't need a conspirator to kidnapping calling me names and defending the wicked when all I came here for was I was was asked to come here sir. So don't tell me when to go or what to do. They were diligent in ensuring I was who I said I was, and I could appreciate that, and so I came in here cause I was asked... you weren't asked to be here though. So maybe you should leave." He starts to grab my arm while I start to open my documents folder, and I said, Excuse me," He starts to grab my arm while I start to open my documents folder, and I said, Excuse me,"I told you, we're done here."I told you, we're done here."No actually I'm not, they are taking copies of the REAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE AND MY ID, and they are verifying I am who I say I am... so you might want to watch your boundaries with me, cause I've taken down bigger men than you before." "No actually I'm not, they are taking copies of the REAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE AND MY ID, and they are verifying I am who I say I am...so you might want to watch your boundaries with me, cause i've taken down bigger men than you before." I said, "Yeah well if you really cared about Rielly why didn't you come back here 5 or 6 years ago...cause you were busy with meth, " The secretary came in the room with the originals, and he quickly grabbed them from her and shoved them at me, and said, "Once again, watch your step sir, you see I already told teh staff here that you police were assisting the kidnapper, and you are just proving me right, and I have every right to be here, unless you can show me a document that says all of my parental rights are terminated, trust me I know my rights, and you better not step on them." "There we have you stuff now get out of here, I'm ordering you to leave." and he started at me, and I grabbed my "Wow, you want to say that in front of judge Sanderson?"Oh good, I got that all on record, so you have yourself a nice day sir."digital voice recorder from my bag, and said, "gold bars" and declared this morning that he's going to just go off the grid off the grid for a couple years, and just live in the mountains like he's always wanted to do, and get away from here, cause when the Marshal law hits, he's not going to be a in the middle of it. (lie) My son told me yesterday, 'Mom, dad's turnign everything into cash.. he's got lots of cash now."

So the police are of no help in this.

Now get this, the kidnapper, is liquidating everything as we speak. Just sold two lots of land, 40 grand a piece, cleared out his trust fund of 600,000 or more, and exchanging loads of cash for "Ry man, you listen to me and listen good. If you get near an airport or in one, you tell your dad you hve to go to the bathroom real quick and to get you a coke and run into the ladies room and stay there, and tell the ladies to call the police... cause you're dad won't go in a girls bathroom and mom's are momma bears when it comes down to tit. Protective suckers. And if your dad starts heading soemwhere you don't recognize... you stop to get a soda and tell someone in there to call the police... cause he's going to run...

It's down to the wire here... and considering I've done all the work here, and gotten all the proof and was right about everything and have recording out of the horses mouth... the po po best do their job quickly... cause they don't want to see me do it... so everyone say prayers... white walls of protection for my son... angels all around... cause he needs to believe he's going to get out of this... safe and sound... and quickly..

Feb 17, 2014, 07:37 PM
    It just cracks my chickens, that a Violent Crimes detective does an investigation, requesting docs from the court in a criminal matter, and they give him all the "criminal documents" and he says, "Well this just shows he's got legal custody....still doesn't prove kidnapping." I giggled, and said, "Well you are doing a criminal investigation, not a legal one, and all my documents are legal......so obviously you got a lot of evidence they sent you in support of my claim........seems obvious enough to me, why can't you see it?" He says, "This just shows that he haad a judges order for temporary custody, that doesn't prove kidnapping, and" and I stopped him, and saidd, "Well wow, police narratives state the same day he took him, that they told him he didn't have the right too, he needed ajudges signature and here, on his "as you call them legal" documents, he admits to taking the kid that day. But yeah, I guess it's okay to do the opposite of what the police say.."

Feb 17, 2014, 09:51 PM
    Crud, lmao, I was trying to cut and paste cause I wrote too many and it looks like I'm talking backwards, lol I swear... just read it backwards. Lol
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Feb 18, 2014, 05:27 AM
    I need to say this about this thread. This is not a blog site and we don't need all the information along with your personal opinion. This site is about trying to assist in answering peoples questions. This section is the Law section. So questions need to be law related and we can try to help. With that said please keep your posts brief in the future so others will read them rather then disregaurding then because of length. If you have a question ask it. At this point your only hurting yourself and the case you are trying to make by posting too much information.

Mar 4, 2014, 11:20 PM
    When they ask for an explanation, I give it, and if you had read the entire thread, you would have seen that my "questions" needed some "clarification" as per what was assumed "not to make sense"... but thank you for clarifying... (not sure what you clarified).
    stinawords Posts: 2,071, Reputation: 150
    Ultra Member

Mar 5, 2014, 06:07 AM
    Glad to see you came back! After visiting WY were you able to get in contact with the judge to bring your son back with you? Hope all is progressing well!

Apr 2, 2014, 04:52 AM
    I've closed this thread, we aren't going to allow our site to be used like this. However, I'm not sure how real this is, because I've seen some of the court documents, and I don't recall the real names are what you are using. I will have to check them because they are on my other computer.

I have checked the documents and the names and locations bear no relation to what the other poster posted. so I have removed their posts.

To angel, if you have any followup and want me to reopen this thread let me know.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Pay back child support if in an agreement [ 6 Answers ]

My husbands has been paying child support to his ex, but went to school, moved 6 states away, and has a better job now than he had before. He talked to her about court and she said she didn't want to do it again, and leave child support the same. He isn't behind on child support, and does send...

Breach of Rental Agreement [ 1 Answers ]

I am in Texas and I own a home in West Texas that I along with the tenant filled out a Rent/Lease Option to Purchase agreement. Within the agreement there are defaults one of which stated that if any changes are to be made they are to be in writing and notifying both parties landlord and tenant. ...

Employment agreement breach [ 3 Answers ]

My husband used to be a consultant through a consulting company and recently joined his client as an employee. This has been done by many other consultants from this company, without any consequences. We got singled out and received a notice from their lawyer last Friday that there's a hearing...

Breach of lease agreement? [ 3 Answers ]

I rent a 2 bedroom apartment with my girlfriend. I own 2 cars and she owns one. When we initially signed up I made sure to ask about parking for 3 cars and they assured me that since we were renting a 2 bedroom apartment it was fine for us to have 3 cars and they issued me 3 parking passes. ...

View more questions Search