Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    miss_a Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2007, 09:30 AM
    Why do ex's do what they do?
    My ex bought for my birthday something I really wanted but didn't buy because it was expensive. I'm almost positive he doesn't want me back, and he knows I'm having a hard time getting over him. So why?
    swedishkitten Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2007, 02:58 AM
    Miss A:
    You said "He knows I'm having a hard time getting over him." Well, I don't know which of you initiated the breakup, but I think he feels guilty, and he's trying make amends and help you out by buying you something he knew you wanted but couldn't afford. I believe he is trying to help you go on without him. He meant well. He must have been a pretty nice guy to think of you on your birthday, even after you too broke up.

Uh, there is one other possibility I just thought of. He might have purchased the non-returnable item prior to your break up. He probably thought he might as well give it to you anyway, since he couldn't return it. Still it was a kind gesture.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Ex's [ 2 Answers ]

Omg... I have two ex boyfriends and the first guy I went out with when I was 16 and turned 17 a little while when were were together for about a year and we broke up because he treated me like crap and then I started going out with this other guy and he treated me great and I was so happy and then...

How do I get my ex's parental taken away from him! [ 1 Answers ]

How do I get my ex-boyfriends parental rights taken away without his permission? He hasn't seen the kids in a year and he hasn't sent any money. He doesn't even call, I have to call him. I'm getting married to a wonderful man in Dec. He wants to adopt them and I want him to. He's a great father to...

Ex's and best friends? [ 4 Answers ]

okay, my boyfriend and I broke it off about... 2 months ago because we never got to see each other. We were perfectly fine with it, and we would occasionally talk on the phone and stuff. Kind of like we were just friends. Yeah, there were still feelings there for him, and he had feelings for me...

Having my ex's child? [ 3 Answers ]

My ex and I were together for 1 1/2 and I met him while I was going through a tough time in my life and we shared allot of personal experiences that I have never shared with anyone else. Towards the end of the relationship he started going out to bars more and according to his friends starting...

View more questions Search