Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stuward Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2007, 02:25 PM
    Gta sa!
    How do I mod gta sanandreas for ps2?
    JDW1889 Posts: 66, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2007, 06:17 PM
    Just shop for clothes, work out to make him looker stronget, or pig out at fastfood places to make him fat. You can't make CJ white if that's what you wanted.

P.S. Eat too much and you'll throw up and if your to fat you'll get a heart attack.
    klma Posts: 17, Reputation: -2

Aug 31, 2009, 09:52 AM

Go to the gym and workout get the new punchine skill by holding R1 and pressing triangle that's beautiful and EAT AS MUCH AS U WANT AT THE PIZZA PLACE LOVE EM'

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Grahpic problems on my GTA san andreas [ 7 Answers ]

I was playing GTA fine on my computer using a nividia geforce4 5200fx grahpic card till I updated the drivers for it. After that when I launched the game it gave me a 'cannot display video mode' error. Does anyone know how to rectify this problem. Thanks a bunch

Gta:liberty city stories [ 2 Answers ]

Who knows how to put costum tracks on psp for gta:lcs?If you do post here and tell how.Ty:D

Gta sa drag track and jet car [ 0 Answers ]

Is there a jet car and drag track in grand theft auto san andreas on xbox, if there is where are they

Gta Problem! [ 7 Answers ]

I installed gta san andreas in my PC today normally in my win xp, cracked it, I start to play normally too, but, after max 5 minutes, gta closes, and I don't understand why! Please help me! What's wrong? It simply closes and windows error apears with "send" and "dont send" buttons...

View more questions Search