Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LadyDB Posts: 90, Reputation: 5

Sep 17, 2009, 05:53 PM
    Old Christmas cartoon, I think
    The style was very old. Kind of like vintage Mickey style. I only remember bits and pieces. I use to have this ages ago on VHS.

One was of a toymaker. The cartoon was just about him making all these toys in his shop. I believe they come to life, but I don't recall.

Another part was a little boy, singing, skipping down a path and the trees start popping popcorn.

Ugh, I know there were other cartoons on that tape, but I just can't remember. Any idea?
    dias06 Posts: 110, Reputation: 26

Sep 18, 2009, 12:49 AM

Hey, it probably either something from "Silly Symphonies" by Disney OR a "Colour Classics" by Paramount Pictures OR "Happy Harmonies" by MGM

Try Google some or watch them on youtube:

Here's 2 about toys and christmas:
    Midnight in a Toyshop
    Christmas Comes but Once a Year (1936)
    freshwmj Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2009, 08:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by dias06 View Post
    Hey, it probably either something from "Silly Symphonies" by Disney OR a "Colour Classics" by Paramount Pictures OR "Happy Harmonies" by MGM

Try google some or watch them on youtube:

Here's 2 about toys and christmas:
    Midnight in a Toyshop
    Christmas Comes but Once a Year (1936)
    Thank you very much for this dias06, I have been looking for the name of this cartoon for weeks!
    LadyDB Posts: 90, Reputation: 5

Oct 17, 2009, 11:04 AM

Somewhere in Dreamland is the one with the popcorn trees!

And Christmas comes but once a year was the other!

Thank you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find an old animated cartoon Christmas movie title [ 11 Answers ]

I had an animated Christmas movie in the mid 80's that I purchased from WalMart. It was my kids favorite... and I can't find it anywhere. There were several movie clips on one vhs... but several things stood out... kids in wooden shoes, an orphanage full of children, and kids making toys from items...

Christmas Cartoon about a Teddy Bear [ 3 Answers ]

Okay my older sister doesn't remember this. And Im hoping someone can help me. It may even been in the early 90s when I saw it. But, the animation is pretty old. Okay so here it goes, I'm looking for a cartoon... that is about this teddy bear who doesn't want to sleep through Christmas and wants to...

90's/80's christmas 4 orphan's cartoon movie---i need you guys again! [ 5 Answers ]

Hey again I just was talking with my grandma about all these old movies I'm re-finding and we were talking about another 1 I liked. It's like a christmas movie were all these kids live in this orphanage and my grandma was saying the lady who ran the orphanage wouldn't let the kids have a christmas...

80's christmas cartoon title? Religion. Troll or Goblin [ 3 Answers ]

Tells the story of a little goblin or troll prince who isn't like the others and discovers the bible and learns the story of the christ-child. Can't find the title. Strong religious undertones but a heart warming tale.

View more questions Search