Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    trinea911 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2010, 08:10 AM
    How to grow my hair 2 inches a weeks?
    My hair is a little past my shoulders and I think its to short I want to know how can I grow it at least 1 or 2 inches in a week or 2 without taking anypills because I can't and all them chemicals like gel,spritz, etc. I grease my head with africa's best hair grow once every week and I comb it litely when I unwrap it is the anything I can use like olive oil,castor oil, or anything close to that.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

You cannot force your hair to grow 1"-2" a week.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

It's impossible to grow your hair that much that fast.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jan 23, 2010, 08:14 AM

Sounds impossible?
    Crazy as the questions sounds, this answer sounds strange, How about hanging weights from your hair.
    It will either work, or make you bald.
    Let me know what your results in 2 weeks whatever you do. Good Luck.
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

Jan 25, 2010, 03:15 PM

You cannot grow your hair that amount in a week.. impossible.
    Generally humane hair grows approximately 1/4 of an inch each month,give or take a little.

If you hang weights from your hair, it will only stretch it, leading it to become weak and eventually it will break off making it much shorter than it is already.

Why not try some extensions temporarily until your natural hair grows, they are widely used these days and are very effective if you can get a good match.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 25, 2010, 04:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 0rphan View Post
    You cannot grow your hair that amount in a week..impossible.
    Generally humane hair grows approximately 1/4 of an inch each month,give or take a little.

If you hang weights from your hair, it will only stretch it, leading it to become weak and eventually it will break off making it much shorter than it is already.

Why not try some extentions temporarily until your natural hair grows, they are widely used these days and are very effective if you can get a good match.

It's human, not humane. And that was a joke about hanging weights from hair.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jan 25, 2010, 04:28 PM

Orphan, I didn't think about stretching the hair, I now think it may be possible to grow and/or stretch the hair in that length of time, I don't know what the Chemical or Plant would be, but I'm sure the hair would be thin. Likely Not good for the hair.
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

Jan 25, 2010, 04:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    It's human, not humane. And that was a joke about hanging weights from hair.
    Your right... well spotted Judy.

Having just finished a 15 hour shift, I think I can be excused.

I really must go to bed as I didn't realise that was a joke... which really is quite funny...
    julieo01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2012, 07:43 AM
    It might not be IMPOSSIBLE, but I don't know how anyone could grow hair that fast.
    clairemsmith Posts: 122, Reputation: 2

Oct 31, 2012, 08:23 PM
    It cannot be done, dear. :)
    jessiefaye24 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2013, 10:09 AM
    Get olive oil heat it up in the microwave for 10 15 seconds put it all in your hair put your head upside down for 4 minutes thenkeep it in your hair for 2 hours... it will grow 3-4 inchess in 1 week if your do it everyday for a week I it workes because I've done it before

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

GROW hair DamN IT! Grow! [ 15 Answers ]

My hair length is about 1 inch long, I cut it about 2 years ago and continued to about every month, now I haven't cut or dyed my hair in about 2 months and it has not grown at all. I want it to grow!! What can I do, use, or whatever to get this growth process started!thanks

After years of dying my hair I'm finding it hard to grow and I've always had long hair h [ 3 Answers ]

After years of dying my hair, it just doesn't grow as fast as it used to, I've been trying to grow out layers for about a year and its taking along time. I just want my hair long all the one length . Does anyone know of any product that would enhance hair growth? Cheers nutleg xx

Hair in a bun ,hair grow faster? [ 5 Answers ]

Does having you hair in a bun really help hair growth?

Hi, hair grow [ 2 Answers ]

How To Make My Hair Grow Faster

View more questions Search