Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sasa123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2009, 01:13 PM
    Ear Piercing
    Hi so my friend got her ears pierced today and the lady at the station made them really uneven and the one was even drooping and crooked so her mom took the drooping bad one out and she is going to get them redone but how long should she wait because the lady at the place told her mom 24 hours but she wants to wait an extra day and the people said it was fine but I feel bad and I want another opinion.
    crisluvsu731 Posts: 150, Reputation: 6

Jul 21, 2009, 01:50 PM
    I would wait until it is completely healed, that is going to hurt, and make sure it isn't the same person that did it the first time ; )

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Web piercing [ 3 Answers ]

I don't know if this is under the right topic but it'll have to do, I want to know the dangers of getting your web pierced(the skin between your fingers) also if anyone has it pierced I wasn't to know how much it hurt. Something's I want to know are can you hit a nerve, and get paralized, does it...

Well same Q Again Lip Piercing [ 4 Answers ]

I still want too get my lip pierced and a brother of my sisters husband said that he would do it for free and they took me today but I told them that I didn't want to do it until I researched more so they said all right. So I was just wondering why it isn't recommended to get my lip pierced. Like...

How do you get rid of a Keloid from a piercing without taking the piercing out? [ 2 Answers ]

I got an idustrial piercing in my left year about a little more then a month ago. All of a sudden I saw this bump raising on the top whole. I found out online that it's a keloid but I'm not to sure if I'm supposed to take it out. Do these things just go away? Are they dangerous? And is there...

Lip piercing. [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, 2 days ago I got my lower left side of my lip pierced. (the piercer who did it is very well known around here and I've had no problems with my other piercings by him, or any for that matter) but the swelling keeps getting worse and worse, and the ball in the front has formed a "crater" in my...

Lip piercing. [ 6 Answers ]

I got my lip pierced but then my mum said it's haram. Is this true? How is it different to getting your ears pierced?

View more questions Search