Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Josie877 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2007, 02:24 PM
    Animated Children's Movie of the 80's early 90's
    Ok so this was a children's movie probably set in the late 80's early 90's and it had to do with a forest of animals. There was a huge toxic waste spill and all the animals got sick but healed, all of them except the smallest one who was close to death (I know horrible for a children's movie) anyway so all of her little friends had to go on this big adventure to find a special kind of plant that would help heal her. And along the way they we almost eaten by an owl. That's all I remember but please help me!
    lils Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2007, 10:12 PM
    Once Upon a Forest?
    stardust713 Posts: 334, Reputation: 65

Apr 16, 2007, 10:54 AM
    It is "Once Upon a Forest".
    tnb314 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2007, 07:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Josie877
    Ok so this was a children's movie probably set in the late 80's early 90's and it had to do with a forest of animals. There was a huge toxic waste spill and all the animals got sick but healed, all of them except the smallest one who was close to death (i know horrible for a childrens movie) anyways so all of her little friends had to go on this big adventure to find a special kind of plant that would help heal her. and along the way they we almost eaten by an owl. thats all i remember but please help me!!
    I was looking for the same movie! It's called "Once Upon a Forest"
    AghAman2323 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2007, 06:19 PM
    Once upon a forest
    bigbobmegadeth Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2007, 04:17 AM
    Sounds a little like fern gully too.
    TsTouT Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2011, 11:52 PM
    Thank you i have been looking for this movie for soo long!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a late 80's/early 90's cartoon children's movie... [ 11 Answers ]

I must have seen this movie a hundred times and I have no clue what it is. The characters were creatures of some sort - mice, hedgehogs, something. The little sister of one of the mice, we'll call them for clarity's sake, got really sick and all the mice took her to an old woman mouse in the woods...

Help w/ an 80's/90's animated movie! [ 12 Answers ]

I saw this movie when I was really young and I don't remember a lot but what I do remember is pretty vivid. All I remember is two cartoon character animals that were brother and sister going into a dark, creepy carnival tent, and I think the ring master wanted to separate them for something. I...

Late 80's early 90's children's movie about penguins [ 8 Answers ]

OK I'm about to be 19 and the movie I'm looking for I ALWAYS watched when I was younger. It was about two baby penguins there was a blue one and a pink one and they get captured and put on a ship (I think it was winter). They are trying to escape from the ship and they hide behind a bunch of...

Children's animated 90's movie [ 2 Answers ]

I am inquiring a question about a movie that I saw a while ago. I was about 13 or 14 when I saw it so I can't remember the title. The movie was Japanese I think, but it was about a young boy who has a dream at night and I'm pretty sure that he travels on his bed to a magical land. There is an evil...

View more questions Search