Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    melisskah Posts: 20, Reputation: 3

Oct 18, 2008, 08:52 AM
    My english essay, how I could improve it?
    ... sorry posted in wrong forum, feel free to delete this admins.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 19, 2008, 04:40 AM

Hi, melisskah!

Did you post it in another topic area? If so, where, please? If you haven't posted it, then I would suggest the Writing topic area, if you would like to post a draft of what you have written.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Improve policing [ 8 Answers ]

In a distressed community I work in, the police are poorly paid (it's about $8/hour) and their level of training coming on to the force is lower, too. This makes them retreat from potentially dangerous situations and also makes them want to move on to better paying jobs soon after taking the job...

Can someone help me improve on basketball? [ 5 Answers ]

I'm in 8th grade and only 5'2 but I really want to get better so I can make my high school team and I practice a lot but it doesn't seem to work So can someone help me out?

Improve my english [ 4 Answers ]

Hi this is vinay wants to know about english communication so tell me how to improve my english communication fluently

Improve Your Relationships [ 26 Answers ]

Improve Your Relationships The Power of Thought Love begins with our thoughts. We become what we think about. Loving thoughts create loving experiences and loving relationships. Affirmations can change our beliefs and thoughts about ourselves and others. If we want to love someone, we...

View more questions Search