Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Blue Angel Posts: 266, Reputation: 51

May 2, 2006, 05:03 PM
    Please help if you know what movie this is!!
    There was this movie I saw when I was little in the mid to late 80's. I don't remember the plot of the movie or who was in it, but I remember a part towards the end. These people, I think they were children, are in some sort of fantasy land. They are trying to get one of the kids to go down this slide that leads him to this area where there are fairy or butterfly type people and other creatures. If the kid goes there he/she will turn into one of them and never be able to go home. I think the movie ends in some sort of forest type place and there is a magical midget that only the kids can see. I know this information isn't much to go on, but if this sounds familiar to anyone please please let me know. These images have stuck with me ever since I saw this movie.
    DrJ Posts: 1,328, Reputation: 339
    Ultra Member

May 2, 2006, 07:15 PM
    Check out "The Great Land of Small"

Hope this helps!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

Movie Title Help? 80's Movie? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello All. I need help with the title of a movie I remember from when I was younger. I think the movie was made in the 80's, but possibly early 90's. The main character was a man who came back to earth to help the son of a woman who he loved. She is now married and has a son in High School. I...

80s B movie [ 2 Answers ]

There was a movie that I only remember seeing the film like twice like 20 years back it delt with a Evil professor that had a treasure in a suit case with money and I believe deeds to the place and the evil professor made groups of people search for clues the only scene I remember is where a group...

Name this movie [ 1 Answers ]

Alls I remember is that there is this man and he's in a room like in a hospital all clean and white and he's on a bed and his whole life from birth till the end is getting shown to him on a big TV screen.

Does anyone know the name of this old movie? [ 2 Answers ]

I think it was British comedy. All I remember is that it was about World War II, had a ghost and a character that received radio signals through a filling in his tooth. Thanks, Rich

View more questions Search