Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ralphharper Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2003, 03:16 PM
    Track & Field
    When did the high schools switch from yards to meters?
    Example from 100yds to 100meters
    Eeample from 220yds to 200 meters
    Superstar25 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2007, 09:53 AM
    Hi, my name is Jeremy Glispie, and I do tack and field. I am asking for your help for track. I am working on my speed, but I need more advise. I would be looking forward hearing from u.
    teensportychick Posts: 192, Reputation: 15

Jun 7, 2012, 10:52 AM
    I always remember it being that way... I have heard people say 100 yard dash but on the schedule of events it has always said meter... Even in middle school and even in the olypics

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Field hockey [ 2 Answers ]

Is Field hockey a big sport in america or for girls? And how old are you when u start uni in the states? :)

Getting into zoology field [ 2 Answers ]

If I wanted a job in this field what kind of jobs would be open and what about requiremnts what's good education and training to have.

Field service engineer [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I was a field service engineer for large laboratory instrument company, I wonder are I too old to get back to that industry,, I am now 54 and have left it 10 years ago,. I live in ireland regds mike

What happens if the drain field isn't working? [ 1 Answers ]

Just to test it, my husband filled the tub, and sure enough, the toilets bubbled, and the shower backed up. When the washer drained a short while earlier, the tub back filled at an alarming rate with brown, sludgy water. <GROSS!> I am quite concerned that, in fact the drain field may not be...

View more questions Search