Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bking29 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2010, 12:01 PM
    Silver plate marks identification
    I have a silver plate serving dish and lid. I would like to find out the maker. The marks are
    On the left side there is a shield with a horse head in it in the middle thereis another shield with small s a large F and a co. on the right side there is another shied with three birds in it. Also below that in the center the letters E.P.C. and the numbers1102.
    I thank you in advance for any help... Brad
    mccauley5258 Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Feb 12, 2011, 07:10 AM
    Friedman Silver Co.
    jasper999 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2011, 01:24 PM
    Can you please help me find this silver...
    The marks are
    E.R.M.S
    A crown
    E l
    India
    Two circles
    And then 156

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Silver Plate or silver id marks [ 2 Answers ]

I have a serving fork , I think its silver plate but can not id the marks can any one help? The makers mark is a crown with the initials EP below the crown then there are four double lettered shield like marks with a mix of symbols and letters which I can name they look to be in old type letters...

Silver plate bowl [ 3 Answers ]

Got some pictures but can't get good ones on the bottom. The bottom has a Sphinx above the words Georgian plate Hope the pics help some. Any one know anything about this bowl?

Silver plate bowl [ 4 Answers ]

I have an old silver plate bowl, on the bottom it is marked Georgian then Plate below and there is a spinx just above that. Can't find out any thing about this. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Silver plate mark identification [ 2 Answers ]

I am having a problem identifying these marks on a set of table spoons can anyone help

Identify a silver plate [ 1 Answers ]

I have come across a small silver plate, (serving dish) it is about 8 inches wide and 12 to 14 inches long. It has a matching cover with a removable handel. The handle twist off and locks on like an old style radiator cap, with two tabs that lock under matching tabs in the dish top with a quarter...

View more questions Search