Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    luscious Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2007, 01:15 AM
    Thin skin
    Hi. I have thin skin.. and my veins are showing and my face. Can I use aha/glycolic products for a long period??
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Apr 8, 2007, 08:25 PM
    Thinning skin can be a result of the aging process. However, your lifestyle, diet, heredity, and other personal habits can cause the skin to thin. Veins become more prominent under thinning skin.

Alpha hydroxy products can increase collagen and elastin synthesis, and also boost protein regeneration in the skin. If you want to use it for a long term, I recommend AHA’s in concentrations of 5-10 percent. Moisturizers with Vitamin C and Retin-A can also improve your skin's texture and make it more supple.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why is my dog is too thin [ 8 Answers ]

My doberman is only 2 and she has a healthy appetite but she has always been so thin. You can see her bones. Our other doberman is 1 and she is not skinny at all, they eat the same food at the same times. Why is my 2 yr old so skinny. She doesn't have worms or any other other health issues...

Veins and thin skin [ 1 Answers ]

This may be a really stupid question but I am a 32 y/o mother of two and becoming very neurotic about my appearance. I've never really had tight skin and I've become to get spider veins on both my legs and face. I know there is treatment for them so I'm okay with them for now but what I'm worried...

Thin Ends [ 1 Answers ]

I Am Trying To Get My Hair Growing But My Ends Are So Thin What Can I Do?

Eyebrows too thin [ 1 Answers ]

Dear madam... iam 21 yrs old ,my eyebrow hair is too thin... one of my friend suggested me to shave it off so that it will grow thicker... is that true.plz do help me out

View more questions Search