Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jesper2008 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2012, 07:59 AM
    Why did my Latina love leave me?
    Hi there,
    I am sitting on my knees praying to God with tears and having difficulty breathing because after 10 months of magic love in which I thought I found my future wife, I now got dumped.

The story is that 4 years ago I met this beautiful South American woman, we were friends then only. Now she is 32 now and lives in Ecuador, and I'm 35 and European and lives in Denmark. We met again this year and fell deeply in love and this time, more mature than 4 years ago, we entered a relationship which quickly evolved into something really strong and deep. We talked babies and marriage etc. We were so alike, loved adventures, both funny and intelligent, very intimate together, she told me I was the most beautiful man she had ever met and for me she was the most beautiful woman too. She wanted to leave South America and I wanted something different than European women.

From the very start 10 months ago I took her to all over the world, Galapagos, Brazil, Paris and my home country of Denmark. I visited her mother and friends in her country, and she met my mother. I borrowed her money to pay bills and called every day and we Skype a lot.

She knew very well that I had lost my job in late 2011 and I decided to travel a bit and then get home and find a new job (thats how I met her again). But still during my unemployment I managed the drain my (and my mothers) credits and spend around 15.000 dollars on her in less than 10 months.

Last month her mother got really sick and had to go to the hospital, and without health insurance my girlfriend ended up with a bill of 8000dollars. I gave her my unemployment insurance money and got a limited credit (on top of the other) to help her all I could. At the same time I started a new job. During all this time I called and texted her many times daily asking to her mother's health and telling her that I was totally drained and couldn't do anything more than what I did (paid 20% of the bill and I'm still eating bread and water). I was really anxious to know about the financial part of her problems and asked if she had luck with getting her salary early, sell her car etc. Of course I told her I loved her, and that I wish I could do more.

Now suddenly she exploded and told me how I could leave her in the open ocean all alone, that I was just sitting on my *** doing nothing. I told her that my hands were tied, I couldn't leave a job I just started that same month, all my money was gone and I had big debt, I couldn't sell anything because I had no car, no jewelry, I didn't have anything... She keeps exploding and telling me its not about the money but that I really can't see what I did to her? Left her alone in the ocean!

Now she don't want to talk, tells me to go away or she will delete all contact options etc. I totally understand her reaction in case I really did leave her in the ocean alone, but did I? What could I do? She won't tell me, just gets angrier because I can't see it... Can somebody help me? The last thing she said was "Let me breathe, you accepted your mistakes (which I did but still dont know what were) and that I accepted to give her space"... (its so hard not to text her... )

Latest Facebook update we are still in a relationship but I don't know if that matters.
    Jiser Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 281
    Ultra Member

Nov 21, 2012, 08:41 AM
    I suggest you remove all reminders and get busy. If you need to take some time of work do so.

Make plans and try to reconnect with old friends ASAP.

Don't sit around and mope if you can help it.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Nov 21, 2012, 10:02 AM
    Sounds to me like she has milked you dry and no longer has use for you.
    Leave her alone and get your finances back in order.
    Sorry this has happened to you
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 21, 2012, 02:26 PM
    Harshness Warning!

You poor fool. You have been used and abused and are still in love. Enough of that foolishness. Take your heart back from this undeserving latina female and get your sanity back along with some dignity, and self repect.

So SAD!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why are white guys into latina women ? [ 1 Answers ]

Just want ppls opinions ;) my fiancˇe is a white guy from Alabama n very attractive in the service... I'm educated n treat him right n we make a good couple.

Would the one love leave me [ 3 Answers ]

I am a college student and I have falling in love wit another student, will he leave me here to go back home for good?

How can I leave the one I love [ 13 Answers ]

How can I leave him? I've been with him for 2 years now and this last year has been hell for me. 1st I found out he was sendn messages to a girl on Facebook and had not changed his status and when she asked him if he was single he said yes at this point we were together for 1 year. I don't know if...

Do I love him or leave him? [ 2 Answers ]

I apologize in advance for being wordy. I fell in love for the first time a few summers ago, and after being extremely happy with that person, we decided that the age difference was inappropriate and we are still friends to this day. We both are in love with the other, and we both recognize...

View more questions Search