Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tyty282011 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2012, 01:51 AM
    Stupidity
    A coworker and I was accused of putting lotion or something on another coworkers car after work she went to the police without any evidence other than her word what could possibly come of this?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 15, 2012, 03:54 AM
    You know, I don't know why you are concerned about the outcome of this. I can't see the lotion damaging the paint on her car. All she had to do was wash it off, it could have happened anywhere.

Do I think the police will take it further? No, I don't, they have better things to do with their time.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 15, 2012, 04:08 AM
    What damage was there to the car, how much dollar value was there.

If there is no proof, there is a police report, if there was no damage the officer was laughing when he drove off. So they hold the report for a while, see if any witness comes forward or if one of you starts talking about doing it.
    holyguacamole Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2012, 10:15 AM
    Nothing

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stupidity with drugs [ 1 Answers ]

I snorted for the first and last time a small of cocaine about a month ago will I pass a drug test?

Last effort or stupidity [ 5 Answers ]

Well, been broken up about 7 months, some intermeiitent contact. Last time talked she mentioned she has seen other people, nothing serious though, myself the same. I still want something, she's unsure, loves seeing me and we have good time but not sure if can be happy like we were. She still has my...

Stupidity vs. well. Stupidity! [ 1 Answers ]

I had the sudden urge to see or hear something stupid/funny, so let's have some show and tell! Have you ever made a home video of something completely dumb? Friends doing the dumbest you've ever seen? You're child doing something absolutely hilarious? Or perhaps you didn't record? Share your...

Junkie Stupidity [ 1 Answers ]

About ten years ago I was addicted to heroin and racked up about 15 shoplifting charges in a six month period. I had never been arrested for anything before this and have never been arrested since. I was charged but never convicted because I never went to court. I now lead a normal life, clean and...

View more questions Search