Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paokg4 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2008, 10:58 PM
    How to pass a urine drug test in 24 or less
    What should I do to pass a urine test in 12 hours?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 17, 2008, 07:06 PM
    Be drug free to start with. If you are a active user or drinker you will not be clean in 12 hours.
    Handyman2007 Posts: 988, Reputation: 73

May 17, 2008, 07:20 PM
    No matter what you try, you will show positive. Why not do what Fr Chuck advised? Get clean. I am amazed by the amount of people that get all worked up when they need to pass a drug screen. If you didn't use illegal drugs or alcohol to excess, you wouldn't have to worry about losing your job, violating probabtion, parole. Think about it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What can you use to pass a drug test [ 11 Answers ]

o.k. here goes I have a step son who is a druggie and I need to know how he passed his drug test because he has not bought anything to do so is there something at home he can do to pass

Pass a urine test tomorrow! [ 4 Answers ]

Last night one of my friends snorted some adderall XR (30 milligrams), she didn't snort the whole thing, but she got really drunk. She has a urine test tomorrow with her probation officer, and I was wondering if anyone knew what the hell she could do to pass it.

Will I pass my urine test? [ 3 Answers ]

If I had a few drinks of tequila yesterday and my last drink was at 4 in the morning, and I have a drug test tommarow between the hours of 3 and 6:30 and I go in at 5:30 to take my test. Do you think I would pass if I drank a whole lot of bunches of water?

Can I pass my drug test [ 3 Answers ]

I have smoked pot on a reg. basis for years. Usually every night before bed. I haven't smoked in 2 and half weeks and I have to take a drug test tomorrow. I weigh under 120 pounds. It might be a urine test or blood test not sure which. What should I do?

Will he pass a drug test [ 2 Answers ]

My friend was using OXY and the last he did was 10 days ago will he pass a drug test now?

View more questions Search