Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adorar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2010, 05:54 AM
    Whenever I eat I feel sick
    It only just started yesterday so hopefully it will go, but whenever I eat or drink anything, even if just a sip or a bite I will feel bubbles in my stomach and then feel like I'm going to throw up. (I have only ever actually thrown up once in the past) Also I will feel the bubbles whenever I move, making me think it was just gas at first, until I had diarrhoea. Today I have only had a glass of milk and felt it again. It's horrible, I am now too scared to eat. Although I will probably eat some fruit and see if that digests okay. Also I took some Paracetamol last night when I first had it bad, and it seemed to calm my stomach for about an hour, although this could have been because I didn't eat or drink in that hour. Any advise would be greatly appreciated.
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Feb 21, 2010, 01:47 PM

If you are throwing up and having bouts of diarrhoea, then you really are sick. If possible get checked out by a doctor or medical person to make sure it's nothing worse than a tummy bug.

If it is a tummy bug, then don't eat until you feel better, and more importantly, feel really really hungry, and then have boiled 7-up or other sugar/salt solution.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I feel sick whenever I eat [ 9 Answers ]

For the past few months I can't seem to eat very much. I get hungry occasionally, but then when I try to eat, after only a couple bites I feel full and start to feel nauseous. So that means that I hardly eat anything all day. I originally thought it was because I had stopped running. I run on the...

Sick pug will not eat [ 1 Answers ]

My 4 year old pug is sick and will not eat. The vet has given us medication which she must take with food, again she won't eat. We have tried all her favorites, and have hand feed her. Any idea? She is still drinking water but not taking any food.

Sick dog won't eat [ 5 Answers ]

My wife and I rescued a dog from the shelter and she had what we thought to be kennel cough but a yesterday I took her to the vet and found out she actually has Pneumonia and she is not eating at all and my wife and I are worried about this and the Dr. said to try everything and anything and we are...

Sick feelings after I eat what is this? [ 2 Answers ]

OK I have a very important question? OK I haven't started my period yet and I was do to it like 2 weeks ago! Every since then I have been feeling sick only after I eat. I feel so sick after I eat and I have never felt sick ater I eat before unless I eat too much but I haven't been. And I...

Help! Sick puppy won't eat... [ 9 Answers ]

We got a husky/lab pup on Friday afternoon from the local humane society. He had eating some on Friday, and very little on Saturday morning. Then we noticed he had worms after some diarreha. We gave him some worm med. And took him back to see the HS vet on Monday. They also gave us a antiboitic for...

View more questions Search