Ask
    TheSkulls456 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2011, 12:33 PM
    Is my house on haunted land
    Address >Removed for Privacy<
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

Nov 19, 2011, 01:32 PM
    More information might help to answer this question.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Nov 19, 2011, 01:57 PM
    Why not tell us what is going on there that you suspect your house is on haunted land?

Nov 19, 2011, 02:29 PM
    Like I'm getting sctrached and the shower and it look like a H my hair pulled and stuff but it didn't start till I started craving scary movies and like the first day after I got sctrached I wante to kill evryone and was just play out evil and the night after that I went to sleep anf woke up and something had beat me up in my sleep my eye was swollen and watery and hurt incrediable bad and my dog so scared and won't pee in a certain spot in the yard and my house is brand new so it couldn't be the house please help

Nov 19, 2011, 02:30 PM
    Like I'm getting sctrached and the shower and it look like a H my hair pulled and stuff but it didn't start till I started craving scary movies and like the first day after I got sctrached I wante to kill evryone and was just play out evil and the night after that I went to sleep anf woke up and something had beat me up in my sleep my eye was swollen and watery and hurt incrediable bad and my dog so scared and won't pee in a certain spot in the yard and my house is brand new so it couldn't be the house please help

Nov 19, 2011, 05:57 PM
    Well, a house isn't "haunted" because of it's history... it's haunted because there is a spirit in it... new or old. Now the history of what happened in or around the home is just one of MANY different reasons that a spirit resides there.

Enjoying violent movies can give a foothold to a violent spirit. At this point, my guess is that either a spirit did reside around the land, and put the "craving" for horror movies in you to give it a doorway... or there was nothing there and you watching those types of movies let it in. These, of course, are not the only explanations... just very likely.

Does anyone else in the home experience anything?
    sammybaby199 Posts: 66, Reputation: 7

Nov 20, 2011, 01:21 AM
    You said your house is new? A house or part of land that has had any kind of construction can stir things up a lot. My suggestion to you is to gather information on the area you live in. watching scary movies doesn't make your house or you for that matter haunted. Ive never read or heard anything that states that. As far as youu getting beat up in your sleep place a camera in your room and watch what happens I woje up one morning with a diskocated finger because I punched my head board while I was asleep

Nov 20, 2011, 01:23 AM
    Also if there are other people living with you ask if they heard or saw anything out of the ordinary and go from there

Nov 21, 2011, 04:28 PM
    No, watching those things does not necessarily make a haunted home. But at the same time it is very easily a doorway spirits can use. Filling your mind and your home with that type of "entertainment" can most certainly bring in those entities.

99.9% percent of horror movies are nothing but smut and filth which desensitizes our minds. You cannot tell me that watching films that glamorize gore and demonic situations are good for us. I am a very firm believer that those things can bring in spirits.

Nov 22, 2011, 12:54 AM
    Yeah that's true but I don't see how maybe I'm just weird like that and is it possible that something is trying to keep me from finding answers to certain questions I have? Ive emailed multiple purple that know things about the paranormal and our seems like every time I try to ask something about a demon I can't see the answers. Like the computer will stop working put will crash and even on this site I keep trying to ask a question and its keeps messing up and won't post. Its starting to make me mad.I'll be surprised of it let's me post this comment

Nov 22, 2011, 12:55 AM
    Surprised it actually worked.

Nov 22, 2011, 05:11 PM
    Feel free to start a new thread if you have questions about the paranormal. It's something we'd love to discuss.
    paranormalgal Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

Jan 9, 2012, 04:31 PM
    Mabie you should call a paranormal investigator like TAPS or PRS there from Penn state thir really good also you could be on TV :) I think :0 they're really cool :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I live in a house that was built in 1925 is it on haunted land [ 4 Answers ]

My husband has heard people talking I have felt a cold breath blow on my neck and my kids don't like their bedrooms

Buying a new house with land and someone's else home is half way on my land. [ 1 Answers ]

I live in Alabama and would like any suggestions on what my rights are?

How can I tell if my land is haunted [ 2 Answers ]

We have this little girl that shows up every spring and looks like she is 7 yrs. Old, she is wearing a bonnet and a blue dress. She talks to my daughter and invites her to her b-day party in the woods. My daughter who is 7 is the only who can see her. We have heard knocking on doors and a little...

Is my house an haunted land? [ 6 Answers ]

I live in a manufactured home that was built over wet lands and we have weird unexplained things happen all the time here like people knocking on the door but nobody is outside and even if we sit right by the door and open it right after the knock nobody is there. The other day I went into my room...

Is my house haunted [ 2 Answers ]

This will sound fake but I swear! Ok my friend sam has spectial powers,if that's what you want to call them. She can see, and communicate with spirits. When she dies she said my friend jade will get them, but this is off subject. Ever since I moved into my new house my basement has a bad feeling....

View more questions Search