Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    oreo Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2005, 03:32 PM
    Entry level position
    I'm a senior undergraduate bio major and I'm looking for an entry level position at a hospital after I graduate in the spring to gain more experience in patient care. In about a year I hope to go on to a master's physician's assistant school. Do you know of any positions where you don't need more technical schooling to attain a job right out of school?
    AdmitRx Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2006, 08:21 AM
    It might be a situation where you just have to pay your dues for a year. Most medical centers/hospitals have job posting sites that will list places or menial jobs that might be available. Geographically where are you located? Let us know and someone out there might know of a place to work.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

AC Flexible ducts position [ 1 Answers ]

I have flexible AC ducts in my attic that just lay across the floor of the attic. Should these ducts actually be suspended in the air or does it really matter?

Sub Panel with a main in Position 2,4, 6 [ 2 Answers ]

My question concerns panel boards where the main breaker takes up two or three positions on the panel board. If I use a main in position 2,4,6 the corresponding positions 1,3,5 have to be left blank according to code.

Income from elected position [ 3 Answers ]

Elected Mayor of small town receives "pay". It is more than $1000 per year, and is broken into 2 pmts per year. Should it be reported on a W2 or a 1099 misc and WHY?

View more questions Search