Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    loofah Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2007, 12:32 AM
    How to write on the CD
    ]Hello everyOne I wonder to Ask you that How to write on the CD ?

Because my friend give me a her CD of my photos and I want to copy them in my CD
    When I do so I see an icon of the images but it's like transperance :p I'm not sure of the speLling any way the next step is to write on the CD but I don't now how to do so.
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Aug 3, 2007, 03:09 AM
    You can download Nero trial and Use the wizard to help you copy from one CD to the next. There should be an icon with double CD's with "Copy CD" words next to it.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 3, 2007, 05:42 AM
    If you want to copy the CD and only have one burner, then just drag and drop from the CD to your hard drive and drag and drop them on blank CD. If you have an OS earlier than XP, then you will need burner software to do this.
    loofah Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2007, 11:20 AM
    Hello people I'm so happy to answer me shortly

Thank u benn11 the Download has completed and thank u ScottGem I do what u told me and it's go on..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to write! [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I want to write a story but whenever I do, I can't think of a good ending and normally leave it halfway through. I also find it hard to think of ideas for a good story. Any ideas?! :confused:

How to write-off liability [ 1 Answers ]

Let say the company own director $1,000, the entry has been made as:- Dr.Travelling Cr. Director But now the director says that he will not trace the money and ask the accountant To write it off Please let me know how to made the entries ( do not transfer $1,000 to Capital account, just...

Write protection [ 3 Answers ]

What does write protection mean on a cd-rw? I'm trying to burn and it says it is write-protected.

View more questions Search