Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    debmason Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2007, 12:42 AM
    Tips for writing minutes during meetings
    Hi,

I have to write meeting minutes for the first time, does anyone have any tips?
    I'm worried in case I miss vital info.

Nicole C 1128 Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Aug 2, 2007, 03:13 PM
    Hey writing minutes is really not that hard. I am a property manager for a condo complex and have done them before. Try to just write down the summary of the topic. Doesn't have to be every detail. If someone is going to fast for you to write down ask them to slow down for you to catch up. Good Luck!
    charis7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2010, 12:37 AM
    Please is there any way one can write note in a meeting i.e. word to word and also listen to get what they are saying at the same time.thank you
    susanphiri Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2012, 06:26 AM
    1. Record it as a suggestion.
    2. The first step is to put down the names of people in attendance, the agenda, the main body, conclusion

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Writing Minutes [ 1 Answers ]

When a motion is made in a meeting and there is discussion but no one seconds the motion, what is the proper format for recording this in the minutes?

Writing minutes [ 2 Answers ]

How do I write minutes?

Writing minutes and agenda [ 1 Answers ]

I need to write minutes and an agenda for a meeting, don't even know where to start?

Girlfriend having secret meetings with another man. [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, This is my first post - I don't know where to turn... :confused: So, I've gone through my girlf's phone (she does it to me) and I've found a text from a bloke saying "Friday sounds great - see you then"! Our relationship has been rubbish for a while with her threatening to leave,...

Disconnection after 15 minutes [ 2 Answers ]

Hay; From few days I have a disconnection problem I did'nt understand what is the problem in my system let me known the symptoms of a modem failur. I have d815 mother board with 1.2 ghz intel processor And a 56k support modem please answere me.

View more questions Search