Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kittyloveraja Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2013, 11:48 PM
    Is wicca OK and right for me?
    So I have recently been getting weird feelings. I don't know how to explain this but I can sense things and feel when certain things will happen. I have been interested in pyschic and other atuff like wicca. But I'm too scared to read or study it because of all the sterio types. Can someone please reassure me?
    smkanand Posts: 602, Reputation: 56

Mar 18, 2013, 12:03 AM
    Don't get into something you don't know. One has to study lot and experience lot before stepping into something like that. I think you should evaluate yourself first, your emotional state and surrounding. You can read about all the stuff, there is nothing to be afraid. Instead I would suggest to start mediation to understand yourself better. May be whatever you are feeling is not that what you think. Good luck.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Mar 18, 2013, 06:44 PM
    What about Wicca interests you?

Mar 19, 2013, 06:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by hauntinghelper View Post
    What about Wicca interests you?
    I guess what interests me about is that people are individual and that they believe in equality... and they don't believe that everyone is going to go to hell all the time
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 19, 2013, 07:29 AM
    We have wiccans here, I am one. We worship only the earth and nature. There is nothing subversive about Wiccan beliefs.

I can answer any questions the OP may have.
    Expert

Mar 19, 2013, 07:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by smkanand View Post
    Don't get into something you don't know. One has to study lot and experience lot before stepping into something like that. I think you should evaluate yourself first, your emotional state and surrounding. You can read about all the stuff, there is nothing to be afraid. Instead I would suggest to start mediation to understand yourself better. May be whatever you are feeling is not that what you think. good luck.
    "Stepping into something like that". Really. What exactly do you know about Wicca? During pagan times, the order were called 'wike' meaning wise ones.

Mar 19, 2013, 10:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    We have wiccans here, I am one. We worship only the earth and nature. There is nothing subversive about Wiccan beliefs.

I can answer any questions the OP may have.
    Thank you. Well how come there are so many sterio types that wiccans are evil and are satanists
    smkanand Posts: 602, Reputation: 56

Mar 19, 2013, 11:06 PM
    I know wicca is about lot more than people think but the she said that she had weird feeling, psychic etc. so I thought same. I don't think anything wrong with wiccan or pagan beliefs.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Mar 22, 2013, 04:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kittyloveraja View Post
    Thank you. Well how come there are so many sterio types that wiccans are evil and are satanists
    Because most people are uninformed. And just because a certain group may disagree with your beliefs, does not mean they see you as "evil". There are ALWAYS going to be people out there that will be confrontational about beliefs.
    Expert

Mar 22, 2013, 05:49 PM
    Aleister Crowley the Satanist from the turn of the century gave people the wrong idea of Wicca religion, and probably because the name sounds like 'wicked', but as I said early comes from the greek 'wike' meaning wise one.

If I tell you I am Wiccan, I am certainly saying I am not a satanist or evil, kitty.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does Wicca Work? [ 12 Answers ]

So I just started seeing a guy who is wiccan. I haven't really had the nerve to ask him much about it (too early in our relationship) but I have a lot of questions. I was raised christian, so I have some doubts. Does it really work, like how real is it? I don't know if I'm making much sense. I have...

I want to know more about Wicca? [ 1 Answers ]

I am 12 and I want to be a Wiccan/witch. I won't make any final decisions though until I know lots about it. I read stuff on the Internet last night, but I didn't know what some words were or meant. If you are Wiccan, could you give me a short simple answer that I can understand? And, also, if you...

Wicca, what is it truly about. [ 8 Answers ]

I'm curious. I'd like to know what Wicca is more about. I read that Wiccans are all about the good. And how they harm none. It sounds very fascinating and I hope someone can explain more about it to me. And the difference with pagans?

The occult/wicca [ 4 Answers ]

I was see on a t.v. show a haunting and she was study wicca she had spriet like the soda my spelling is not to good. They are little balls of light,what are they can any one tell me what they are. I do not study that I'm just wanted to know cause they did not explain it on t.v.

View more questions Search