Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Moongypsy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2010, 01:21 PM
    Old Fantasy Movie
    I am looking for an old fantasy movie that I saw on TV once and never finished (probably from the eighties or nineties). I don't think it was puppet creatures not animation, and if I remember correctly it was about a young human that went into a fantasy world, searching for someone or trying to save the world (or both). I remember something about a large red, horned demon, and a small seemingly frail or faerie-like companion that was leading the main character. I think there was a very sad event like someone dying. I know it's vague but any help would be awesome...
    It is NOT:
    The Dark Crystal
    The Labyrinth

Thanks!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jul 11, 2010, 09:45 AM

Might be Legend
    sweetiep78 Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Jul 21, 2010, 12:49 AM
    This is most definitely Legend starring a rather young Tom Cruise and Mia Sara with Tim Curry as the devil creature

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fantasy Animated Movie about boy, title of movie is boy's name. [ 1 Answers ]

I can't really remember any details, so I will be amazed if anyone knows what I'm talking about... All I can remember is that the move is about a young boy, I watched the move on VHS around 1993. The movie is animated and I'm almost positive that the boy's name is the title of the movie. I'm not...

Need Movie Title from fantasy/horror movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hi There, For YEARS I've been searching for this one movie. The only things I can remember about the movie are as follows. 1. This is a sort of fantasy movie that has to do with a barbarian warrior type of hero, and goblins, or trolls. 2. The main part of the movie I remember, is that...

Movie--rare B movie, fantasy genre. Forgot name. [ 1 Answers ]

This is both vague and detailed. I recall seeing this movie, but I never knew the title of it. I think it was a B movie from the late 70s to early 80s (give or take). I remember the movie very well, though I didn't see the whole thing. I know not the title or any of the participating actors. They...

Movie--rare B movie, fantasy genre. Forgot name. [ 1 Answers ]

This is both vague and detailed. I recall seeing this movie, but I never knew the title of it. I think it was a B movie from the late 70s to early 80s (give or take). I remember the movie very well, though I didn't see the whole thing. I know not the title or any of the participating actors. They...

Fantasy movie or TV movie from late 70s early 80s [ 1 Answers ]

Remember seeing this fantasy sci fi movie on TV in the late 70s likely early 80s about a boy traveling with a band of creatures being chased by kinds of snake men... lots of slow motion fighting, flying arrows, swords and such- playing games like rolling bones but for the life of me I can't find...

View more questions Search